Popculture Shock Guile Convert?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why have edition size and exlusive if they will change as they want everything is abaut money. Soon they will make a Europe version and so on I want to have Gray Hulk please sideshow make some more.

Im not someone who really cares about edition size so it dont bother me . I couldent care if they made another 1000. And it would probably also make the pieces cheaper

I would guess that a portion of the extra regulars will go to retailers too so maybe only a small number of waitlists will actually convert?

I think increasing ES is just wrong.
Next thing you know, every Street Fighter fans think they can get Jerry to remake Ryu and Akuma if they whine enough.

I think increasing ES is just wrong.
Next thing you know, every Street Fighter fans think they can get Jerry to remake Ryu and Akuma if they whine enough.

well the new Ryu statue would probably discourage Jerry from doing that. As for the Akuma, they can just get the bust.

I salute Jerry for upping the ES.
If I had it my way everyone who had the cash for a statue would be able to get one. I've said it on these forums and others, I don't collect statues as investments, they are glorified toys that look cool, nothing more.

Congrats to anyone who gets their waitlist converted, I hope mine does.

Congrats to anyone who gets their waitlist converted, I hope mine does.

One factor will depend on the Pre-flipper success. If they fail to sell, I see several converts.

Back