SSC drops ES on 2 Marvel PFs...more to come?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im also gonna guess ssc doesnt have a lot of employees. Someone is making bank there and if they need more cash in hand maybe they should move their hq to somewhere other than CA. Maybe these prices are cheap to them but for the rest of us its getting ridiculous

Im also gonna guess ssc doesnt have a lot of employees. Someone is making bank there and if they need more cash in hand maybe they should move their hq to somewhere other than CA. Maybe these prices are cheap to them but for the rest of us its getting ridiculous

yea, I just look at what they used to give us, say 3 years ago, and what they give us now, and the price is like $150 more? It just doesn't add up for me anymore. I will just wait for regulars or aftermarket deals...

I think they are losing sight of who their core customer is and what is their disposable income. Apparently there must be an increase of high rollers and geeky millionaires during bad economic times if you follow their increased edition size trend.

I'm glad I'm down to just a few left to buy. I have a specific plan for my basement statue collection and it's almost complete. I have only Rulk and Saruman on PO, am hopjng for a movie Loki announcement and then have space for one more TBD......along with looking for a Godfather and Obi Wan for a good price on eBay.

I'm glad I'm down to just a few left to buy. I have a specific plan for my basement statue collection and it's almost complete. I have only Rulk and Saruman on PO, am hopjng for a movie Loki announcement and then have space for one more TBD......along with looking for a Godfather and Obi Wan for a good price on eBay.
Same. Once all my pre-orders ship I'm struggling to house everything, feels good.
Will take something really special for me to jump on now.

I think they are losing sight of who their core customer is and what is their disposable income. Apparently there must be an increase of high rollers and geeky millionaires during bad economic times if you follow their increased edition size trend.

Exactlly... hahahahaha Time will tell. The es drop is a sign already.

Slightly OT - here is a trivia question. What exclusive PF, that had already gone to waitlist (at least once!) before starting to ship, had the highest ES?

That's my guess too. I looked at the obvious candidates and didn't see any with higher ES for the exclusive which had "waitlisted" prior to shipping. But I could have forgotten some non-obvious ones.

Back