Pop Culture - The Thing

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Solarsailor

Super Freak
Reaction score
From the looks of the newsletter it looks like Jerry has picked up one of my all time favourites.

Here's hoping for McCready with flame thrower ...... EPIC!

the-thing-original.jpg

Movie maniacs? Jerry I want a hell raiser, michael myers, and a crow! Please ss does not want to make them :(

Awesome one of my fave movies. Why all the PCS hate? Sure they are a newish company but their latter SF stuff and Dredd are freaking sweet.

I have the PCS Sagat - one of my favourite statues.

They come in nice edition sizes and are fairly priced. Something that can't be said for this hobby very often. :wink1:

I agree.

And to the OP... A McCready with flame thrower would be an awesome PF... to bad it's PCS and not SS. :(

We'll see. PCS do some awesome stuff. I'm not sure if they've ever tackled something like this though. A mixed media parka jacket sounds too awesome to think about... :rotfl

This should be interesting.
Probably the only human character we see is MacReady and his flamethrower. The rest are the creatures.

I wouldn't be surprised if we saw a Bennings thing kneeling on the ground. That would be awesome! ^_^

Previewed in todays newsletter. Looks like McReady's head on the left, with Blair middle and Norris right.

wonderconteaseD.jpg

Awesome, but I think that Norris is just the old McFarlane figure.

I haven't seen a McFarlane figure in about 15 years. I looked it up it's pretty cool. It looks like a McReady portrait at the bottom at the tip of the pliars. Anyone know if this is going to be a dio or what scale it is?

Back