Pop Culture Shock's DC license

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I was hoping on some info as far as what the EX will be.

Yeah, some close up pics in color would be nice if we can get some.

This is definitely not a 70's styled Adams or Aparo Bats.

I am very disappointed. Neal Adams and Aparo I do not see... at all. This does not look like it should cost $175 either but I will wait to see better pics.

10671484_10204819550906704_4085856367619098439_n.jpg

1618434_10204819551186711_7465979660026857316_n.jpg

Stll waiting for the bats to be added around the base.

Okay I've seen some videos and pics out of NYCC and while this is really not at all what I was expecting out of PCS this is still a ton better than the Koto one that I had gotten rid of. So the real question is do i think it's worth the $75 difference and on that I've yet to decide. It does have a light up feature and a lot of people are thinking the EX is will be the bats which would be cool. and the fact that the base it self can be mounted (like maybe to the back of a display cabinet or the wall depending on your preference) is cool and it's a ton better than the black disc Koto did....I may pick this up.

Okay I've seen some videos and pics out of NYCC and while this is really not at all what I was expecting out of PCS this is still a ton better than the Koto one that I had gotten rid of. So the real question is do i think it's worth the $75 difference and on that I've yet to decide. It does have a light up feature and a lot of people are thinking the EX is will be the bats which would be cool. and the fact that the base it self can be mounted (like maybe to the back of a display cabinet or the wall depending on your preference) is cool and it's a ton better than the black disc Koto did....I may pick this up.
Wait is this a definite thing? That the base can be mounted? **** that's awesome. If so you can mount it directly to a wall

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Back