Statue Pop Culture Shock Street Fighter 1/3 Ryu

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, just the deposit. As my first PCS order I didn't want money held up for an unknown prolonged period. I plan on keeping my order, I'm just trying to plan for the rest of this year going into next.
Sounds like a good plan. :hi5:

Maybe Mr. Green will get an evil Ryu in his future. Ebay is such a rip-off. Basically paying double.

Akuma is fetching 3-4 times it's price. I expect Evil Ryu and Regular will be similar.

If anyone needs regular Ryu 1/3 let me know I paid deposit and I'm selling it for 270.

How does the payment goes for PCS? Is it automatically going to charge my paypal account? Or should i manually pay? It's my first time ordering. I paid for the NRD deposit. But did the payment plan

image.jpg

How does the payment goes for PCS? Is it automatically going to charge my paypal account? Or should i manually pay? It's my first time ordering. I paid for the NRD deposit. But did the payment plan

Yous must pay manually when the date comes.

I've come to the sad realization that I am out of space for humongous 1/3 statues! I have Regular Ryu and Evil Ryu on order and I want to order transfer each for $275 (plus $705 and shipping due to PCS). Both are on payment plans. PM me if anyone is interested.

Still looking for a home for Regular Ryu 1:3. Let me know if anyone wants him. Dropping his deposit price to $215, with $705 eventually due to PCS via payment plan. :)

Back