Statue Pop Culture Shock Street Fighter 1/3 Ryu

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i cancelled my evil ryu and just keeping normal version,, paid for shipping in dec but nothing yet,, they will let u cancel or transfer the amount without losing nrd if its delayed by more than 6 months

Is that before or after the new ownership extension?

From what I've been told, it has to be 90 after the date(s) listed on their website.
Which is kinda ******** since they seem to keep pushing that date back and the original PO date was how long ago....? . . .

Let's see if they ship by next month.

Got my regular today. Amazing piece.

mSdFMrA.jpg

f4iIql5.jpg

1ZrsYLa.jpg

lEcII5F.jpg

TpxQeRd.jpg

EEPzJQe.jpg

0AJwrE9.jpg

WTF?!?! I paid for shipping back in Dec and havent got a shipping notice?!? So they've actually starting shipping these?!?

hey mate, I know I responded to you on Facebook, but just mentioning it here as well to avoid confusion for others. I got this from Popcultcha in Aus, who get theirs direct from China, so they get them before PCS do.

Yes, these have shipped in US.
Got 1/3 Evil Ryu last week.
Gorgeous piece but I've run out of room.

If anyone is still interested in one send me a PM.

The pose and uninspiring base makes it a weaker offering relative to Akuma. The first Ryu from PCS had the best battle ready pose. This one should have been looking straight forward making eye contact with Akuma. I would have preferred an interpretative portrait sculpt over a copy and pasted head from the game.

Just got mine in direct from PCS to Australia. Didn't even have to pay any import tax or fees!

Absolutely love this thing! Looks incredible up close! The paint app on the skin is beautiful!

20180413_173428b.jpg

Simply amazing piece here by PCS. This Ryu is fittingly my first 1/3 scale statue. Now I'm definitely looking forward to getting my hands on the upcoming Chun-Li and Sagat statues!

20180414_145021b.jpg

20180414_145038b.jpg

20180414_145056b.jpg

Back