Pop Culture Shock: Sons of Anarchy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
06099b1f57976f6b2b070daa9bb492ec.jpg
View attachment 339656

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't want to slam them, but from what I can tell, the Jax sculpt looks very soft compared to the proto. Somewhat disappointed in how drastically different the paintwork and sculpt appears to be, like what happened with the Star Ace Selene. Happy to be getting the figure though, whenever the hell that is.

These companies are catching up to Hot Toys, but they still have their work cut out for them.
I actually think the Jax looks better in person than it did in the promo shots

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Really happy with my Jax figure overall but the tattoo on the arm is on the back of his arm on my figure In the show its on the front wth

Yup, promo shots had the placement a little more on the correct side being front/wrapping the side of his forearm but somehow it ended up completely on the back of his arm...kinda dumb.

Wow! I emailed asking about an update and they hadn't even shipped mine yet! Lol

Lord have mercy. I think they need to overhaul their process if they want to compete with other statue makers, seeing as that's where they're turning most of their focus. At least it's being shipped in a faster manner, I guess.

Found something interesting on Ebay last night;Chinese seller carrying both heads(Clay and Jax) for $38.50.Mrthinks some mischief is afoot...PS

Looked it up myself. . . saw something I never thought I'd see. Triad's Dexter headsculpt, that was never released. I wonder if that was recast out of spite, or just because it was a head mold laying around. I guess you'd call it "unauthorized" rather than recast, but. . . potato, poh-tah-toe

Looked it up myself. . . saw something I never thought I'd see. Triad's Dexter headsculpt, that was never released. I wonder if that was recast out of spite, or just because it was a head mold laying around. I guess you'd call it "unauthorized" rather than recast, but. . . potato, poh-tah-toe

Not bad, face looks a bit long maybe. I have wanted a dexter figure a long time but was not willing to pay the custom prices back when the show was hot. I should probably get one of these since I have little hope that anyone will do the figure now. Seems like something threezero would have gone for.

Okay, so my Jax finally showed up, lol.

It's definitely miles better in person than the pics I've seen. Would've liked to see a barehanded, gun-holding left hand, but other than that, he's a solid release. Having the exclusive definitely seems the way to go. Kind of sad I couldn't get him into a fully puffing pose with the cig, but alas. xD

IMG_9370.jpg

Finally got around to snapping a pic. It's ******, but trust me, he looks pretty good in person. Really wish he had interchangeable hair. The slicked-back look was aces!

And I know he doesn't wear the plaid shirt and hoodie combo in the show, to the best of my knowledge, but meh. I thought it was more fitting.

Thanks to a friend,I now have the Pearlman sculpt; much better in person than the photo's suggest(fortunately). Shouldn't be too difficult to mod him into Hannibal Chau...PS

Do you guys think that the line will continue? PCS said on their facebook group that it's "Definitely a possibility". An Opie Winston figure would be awesome.

Do you guys think that the line will continue? .

Seems unlikely.

This thread is fairly quiet. The show is over. PCS cancelled development of the other figures they were working on. Magic 8 Ball says "outlook not good"

Something tells me no. So, if anyone is holding out on these figures, get them now while they're relatively cheap.

I have a feeling they're gonna sit on the license for years with "plans" to make an Opie and the slicked-back hair Jax, maybe even a Tara or Gemma, but it will go no where.

And the way they do business on their official website is a bit unprofessional, so there's that. They have some **** to sort out before they continue any of their product lines, outside of fighting game statues. Having to order directly through them for an exclusive ended up being more trouble than it was probably worth.

Yeah, I don't see more figures happening, unfortunately. I'd put Bobby, Chibs, and Tig above Opie though. Never really cared for him. I feel like once you go past Jax and Clay, you'd have to make the rest of the crew or not even bother. Jax and Clay with anyone other than Gemma would feel weird if they were only going to make one more figure. As much as I'd like to see more, I just don't see it happening. PCS seems to be getting out of 1:6 before really exploring it much. Alice Cooper is still up in the air and he's the only non-canceled 1:6 figure they've got left. I think they under estimated the complexities of 1:6 and how its a very different beast from statues.

Back