Pop Culture Shock: Sons of Anarchy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I messaged pop culture shock last night and asked for more replacement button studs for the vest. The clay figure I received has had 2 fall off already so I'm assuming they won't be the last

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
fce3dd558493db5504b3232c629abe8f.jpg

Last edited:
The underlying body was my biggest nit when I first reviewed these. Are the joints tight, particularly the ankles?

The underlying body was my biggest nit when I first reviewed these. Are the joints tight, particularly the ankles?
On both of my figures the ankles seem tight enough. I would say that if anything is loose it's where the arm goes up and down at the rotator cuff. Mine don't feel very tight and stiff

I've been looking into some suggestions for motorcycle props for the two. Maisto has an official line of 1/12 scale (L: 8″ W: 4.25″ H: 1.75″ inches.) bikes from the show, which is too small.

maisto-harley-davidson-dyna-jax-sons-of-anarchy-1-12-1.jpg

Tamiya has this amazing Harley Fat Boy model, pricey but it looks like it might work size wise with some graphical mods.

custom_head.jpg

If anyone has any suggestions for something similar throw it out there! This weekend's project (hopefully, with some time) will be to 3D model & print out the club table

my boxes came with 2 bags of buttons, maybe check to see if your boxes had those?
Mine had the bags of replacement pieces as well. However it only had 2 for the out side vest buttons and mine has already lost 2 just taking it out of the box

I preorder Jax's and Clay from BBTS.
got Clay today but now BBTS site says Jax's Preorders are sold out.
It did not say that when I ordered Jax's :(

So did they only get the shipment of Clay?

just got a email from BBTS looks like they only got a partial shipment. Damm :(

The customer service is actually a separate issue.

The logistics of their mail order operation is another issue.

I could live with those problems if they would just send you your merch once they take your money. I've never seen a company or retailer that says the item is in, send us your money. And then nothing arrives. And then they ask you to wait. It's been 2 weeks for me. Ask for the balance of the money when the item is ready for shipping, not before.

Exactly. Wow I've just discovered this thread and I'm surprised that I am seeing the same issue that I've been having. Sent payment via PayPal manually (which is completely absurd for a mass production company in my opinion). I mean at the lowest point PCS could have at least sent a PayPal invoice and then been able to update it with tracking. I just felt the way they sent the emails to pay the remaining balance manually through PayPal was unprofessional.

I've sent my payment a week ago for both figures and in addition I've sent three emails to their customer service department and have not received a single response regarding shipping/tracking. You have got to be kidding me?! It's ludicrous that the customer should even have to ask about shipping/tracking, this isn't a custom figure order. This is the absolute last time I will EVER buy anything from PCS.

I never dealt with these guys before this, but I took a chance paying for 1 figure in full back in Nov. I wasn't willing to risk payments for both.

But at some point you have to start looking at remedies for this. The clock is ticking in my mind.

1. PayPal claim- I think I'm out it luck in getting a refund from Nov., but the April 4 payment is still good.

2. Getting on FB, IG, and statue forum.com, YouTube to tell everyone that at best this is the worst run collectibles company around. At worst this might be fraud. They took people's money knowing that they could never provide what was paid for. Or they just learned they can't do it and are trying to avoid public embarrassment.

3. California Better Business Bureau- consumer protection agency. Never dealt with them before but it can't hurt to file a complaint.

4. California Attorney General- make the claim that you've been swindled and ask them to investigate. It sucks when the govt gets in your business.

Word has to get out about how this is being handled. This isn't I don't like the figure, or the roll out is slow. This is they've taken my money and won't give me my stuff.

Back