Pop Culture Shock: Sons of Anarchy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I actually think Clay is pretty dang good all around. It's Jax that seems a bit stylized. If I was into the show, I would pick up a Clay for sure.

Well, I'm entirely confused...I thought 3pm pacific time translated into 6pm Eastern but its showing both Jax and Clay as sold out but the regular version as available so I guess my time zones were mixed up? Damn it.

Edit: Nm, got mine ordered!

Last edited:
Pre-ordered! Took me a while to hit the button because of all the spending in the past few weeks but I have waited for these for a long time.
Put down my money in hopes for more characters from the show.

So is your paypal payment the only confirmation email you get?

Yes PCS doesn't send confirmation emails seperately. The Paypal payment is your confirmation. Never heard of any problems so not to worry.

OK, great. Thanks. Never had a reason to order from PCS before as I'm not really a statue or bust collector. And that "order history" area of your account being under construction didn't help me any in this case either :lol

Did everyone else have to order them separately? Shipping was free so it wasn't really an issue, but you'd think they'd rather you be able to add them together to save them on shipping by shipping them together.

I like both....
Even though Clay looks like hes holding back his puke......

They really screwed up his chin area.....

What's the deal with PCS customer service?? I've been emailing them for days with no response, Ive been getting an email from them w/instructions on making my preorder payments on the JAX and CLAY September and October, but none for November. Hope they don't use this as an excuse to cancel my order as Ive been making my payments faithfully.

I went ahead and just made my Nov. payment for both Jax and Clay even though I never received that official notification email since I know that November was the original scheduled month that it was supposed to end. Earlier in the month one of their newsletters still had the SoA figures listed as being "due" so I figured might as well. I know once they're ready to ship I'll need to take care of shipping but I didn't want to wait to see if I would ever get that official email so I just went ahead and paid it.

You should be fine though, being that you've been trying to contact them and have been making your payments.

I paid in full but never created an account on there site just used paypal when i bought, hope my order is fine and these ship soon.

Back