Pop Culture Shock: Sons of Anarchy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, pleasantly surprised. Nice to see such a big change from proto to production. Also, nice on the sculpted hand for the cigar. . . don't see that too often.

Looks like is a very early version Jax, like season 1 or 2. Kind of glad to see this since my custom is late series version!

Let's see some pics of those customs. I always wanted an opi and max but could never find the 1/6 scale

These are worth the wait, SOA is a classic. An Opie down the line would be badass but Jackie Boy and Clay are a must!

Not the best angle pic, looks better in hand of course. I had Opie too but took him apart, couldn't get it the way I really wanted but I had it on an Arnold body. I still have the head sculpt if anyone is interested, check my sales page.

Gotta see the final product before purchase. But if Opie rocks, then I'm pretty much in.

I asked Jerry about Opie. I say asked but what I mean is I plagued him on various boards and Facebook. He basically said he'd be easy to do since they can use Clay's body.

Back