Pop culture shock gets Robocop license

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice! Just like this guy:

4-arms.png

It's all so confusing! :rotfl

:lol :hi5: :hi5:

By the way, that picture was not photoshopped. It was taken at just the right time and position. If you look closer, you can see the other soccer player's left shoulder and his neck. LOL!

Thank you mirak for the video.

It looks better than expected. the mouth area looks great. Without a doubt the BEST RoboCop to date. Can wait to get mine in 2-3 months.

Can't wait for this piece. I ordered the first minute.
Too much wait!!

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

I would have ordered this but sadly I have run out of space. I wasn't about to buy this only to keep it in it's box. This one needs to be on a shelf and appreciated.

Pose is great, sculpt is great, and colour passable but far from the last year prototype. No shadows, no blue just flat silver and some iridescent purpple.
Still, the best Robocop we can have so i'm happy too.

I've never ordered from PCS before, but I have the Robocop on pre-order. Any idea what the shippingcost will be to Europe/Norway?

+1 for EB.
I question the collectors who think they're standing on some kind of pedestal because they refuse to have "figures" in their collection versus a "statue".

Both are displayed immobilized on your shelf and when you can't see any joint lines, what's the real difference? Enterbay's Terminator likeness is better than any statue currently offered and Hot Toy's Downey Jr and Johnny Depp(Jack Sparrow) likeness is miles ahead of anything out of Sideshow.

There are also instances where the statue has a superior likeness to their figure counterpart (Predator franchise).
Glad I'm not partial to either and able to collect both. :rock

I honestly ask the same question myself.
And I wonder the same thing too.

My opinion on the PCS piece..... I don't like it. The likeness is not there.

Judging simply based of the way the sculpt looks as well as body proportions, I still prefer HT or EB.

It feels like so long ago that I ordered this lol. If it's shipping this month they better get on it.

Scheduled to be arriving in their warehouse by late April. As I've just been told in an email update.

Back