Pop Culture Shock Dragonball Z License

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd want one of these poses.

rNj0QNJ.jpg

Nice :rock , looks just like the one I got off ebay couple weeks ago... $75 inc shipping was a steal imo, checked back and the seller tripled the price :huh weird

IMG_5489.JPG

Somebody wanna give me a crash course on how to 'win' POs on Jerry's website? :lol

Be on time. Your order goes directly to pay pal now so if you're on the product page at exactly 3pm pacific you should get one. Sub-Zero order went smooth with no site crashes.

Be on time. Your order goes directly to pay pal now so if you're on the product page at exactly 3pm pacific you should get one. Sub-Zero order went smooth with no site crashes.

Are some POs by a lottery system or are all 1st come, first served?

Update on this jerry answered a question to the DBZ license.

ny updates on the Dragon Ball Z License? ;-)
not yet. We submitted a proposal. These things can take many months to move through the large studio system

I really don't feel like even trying to get into this line, if it's going to be so touch and go with trying to get one.

I really don't feel like even trying to get into this line, if it's going to be so touch and go with trying to get one.

They don't even have the license yet, they only put forward a proposal and apparently that can take months to go through. I doubt we'd see the first statue up for PO for at least another 18 months.

The wait on this line *IF this ever comes to be* is going to get old....quick. :lol

Hopefully, we see something ASAP.

Hmm... But who else wants to make dbz 1/4 statues? Transformers already has statue lines I think.

Back