Pop Culture Shock Dragonball Z License

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am not sure how I feel about this considering that PCS was once Sota, and before that, did anime license sculpts for various companies. That said, this isn't the Street Fighter where they can go with their own style of the characters. However, DBZ is a huge license to the point where their fans care how the characters turn out looking like. The fans who were collecting the SOTA SF figures weren't hardcore SF fans, but simply toy collectors who were casual SF players.

While PCS likely has different sculptors when compared to their time during the SOTA and Palisades days, they need one who can do anime figures/statues. They did not only the SOTA SF figures where some of the characters ended up looking strange with the anime style like the female characters, theydid the Tenchi Muyo statues and figurines by Toynami? years ago.

I hate Kai. I'll take the original dub without the stupid sounding Gohan, and with Bruce Faulconer music.
:goodpost: :exactly: Along with some ****** dialogue changes. Only advantage is cut filler and Frieza's new VA, who sounds like LittleKuriboh :lol

I'm interested to see how this goes, could use some better DBZ statues if Bandai's FiguartsZero EX line doesn't go so well.

Phone pic I took from a conversation on FB...guess I'll be even more broke

11139812_10153287427265337_1794666197_n.jpg

Oh **** imagine a battle damaged Goku when he fighting frieza mixed media.

You would be in for those ? Hope this line doesn't flop Jerrys rule if two in a row don't sell the line will be canceled

Yeah, but there's plenty of other good shots to go with of Goku from Namek, those are just some examples. I honestly would hope these would be 1/6, but doubtful.

Yeah, but there's plenty of other good shots to go with of Goku from Namek, those are just some examples. I honestly would hope these would be 1/6, but doubtful.

Nah they will be 1/4 good size for those I just hope they actually do the characters justice .

Nah they will be 1/4 good size for those I just hope they actually do the characters justice .

I just hate deviating from 1/6. It really depends on the quality of these if I commit to a different scale.

If it's anything like there recent MK And SF stuff we should be good the possibilities for characters are endless.

Either way I don't care if it's 1/3 or 1/4 but as long as Jerry said to be prepared, I'm getting myself pre-****ing-pared

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Hopefully the official news gets announced soon expect low Ed sizes going to be a fun ride.

Back