Pop Culture Shock Dragonball Z License

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hate Kai. I'll take the original dub without the stupid sounding Gohan, and with Bruce Faulconer music.

I can understand that! Especially with the recent fiasco. I've noticed though that ppl know PCS more for their SF lines and in find the other lines aren't so crazy to order from. DBZ is bigger than SF in my eyes but again it depends on how much the news is spread around. I'm scared too at the possibility of not getting them and having to buy for like double or triple the retail within days

PCS needs to stop cutting it's own nose of to spite it's face with ES, some statues need more than 350. You can drop the numbers on the lesser characters to even it out

Speak for myself ?I have the original series on dvd all 291 episodes.

Hmm, perhaps I didn't explain my post very well. When you wrote 'instead of that kids show we got', I simply stated the first (and only) DBZ I saw on TV was the original uncut version. Nothing kiddy about that at the time.

I'm in....but ONLY if 1:4th scale.

PCS has some awesome quality. They could definitely deliver.

Should be a lot more bang for the buck compared to the ebay offerings... $260 + $100 shipping for a 10" diorama is no bueno. -Although some of them are pretty sweet.

Maybe it doesn't bother me cause I don't really care for Gohan all that much.

Dude there is no one except for custom statue makers that do any real 1/4 or even 1/6 statues for this license. It's a license (fruit) waiting to be picked! I will go crazy if this happens

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Tsume grabbed the license, they'll probably announce their first statue this year (hopefully they'll do 1/6). IMHO they're doing an excellent job with One Piece, love their style for anime

But hey, the more companies that have DBZ the merrier haha. I grew up with DBZ, I easily watched the whole series 7 or 8 times. I would love to see PCS do them justice in 1/4 :pray:

Maybe it doesn't bother me cause I don't really care for Gohan all that much.

I only truly liked him during the Cell Games. He was utterly useless after that. In the Buu series, he's nothing but a powerup for Buu and contributed absolutely nothing.

Gohan had some good moments, really enjoyed the history of Trunks. DBZ started losing me by the Buu saga. Super annoying villian. Plus power levels by then are meaningless along with Super Saiyan. Super Saiyan = legendary. Super Saiyan level 2 wow he went beyond what any thought possible. Super Saiyan level 3, 4, 5, 6... :thud: It was supposed to be the stuff of legend and then hey, every Saiyan who grunts loud enough can be one 2,3,4 times over.

Back