Statue Pop Culture Shock Cammy Revisit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm pretty happy with it, some changes could be made but tbh I like it better than Vega. I want Zangief :< Not gonna be surprised if it's bison though ><

1 man's meat is another man's poison.

Did you pre order Vega.. Vega is not based on a specific street fighter game ? While Cammy is based on Street Fighter V game.

1 man's meat is another man's poison.

Did you pre order Vega.. Vega is not based on a specific street fighter game ? While Cammy is based on Street Fighter V game.

I did PO vega, and I especially like his unmasked head I think it looks awesome. I certainly like Vega, just like Cammy more ;p

I did PO vega, and I especially like his unmasked head I think it looks awesome. I certainly like Vega, just like Cammy more ;p

good for you.

though i'm jealous of my friend mixed media line getting more love. Gouken, E. Honda and Balrog exclusive are alt costumes.. distinctive difference..

I hope the ultra line will get alt costumes too.

good for you.

though i'm jealous of my friend mixed media line getting more love. Gouken, E. Honda and Balrog exclusive are alt costumes.. distinctive difference..

I hope the ultra line will get alt costumes too.

It's a lot easier for mixed media to get alt costumes tbh. Factories won't like signficant casting/molding for just a couple hundred, while doing the MM doesn't matter so much so I wouldn't count on it >< I'm actually collecting both lines, I get the p2/alt costumes in the MM line and I'm going for original colors on the new line.

8d7a4d33-8ac7-4ba4-8770-fec83ebab6a9.jpg

Huh? Pink now? Wasn't the white player 2? Oh well, only green for Mr. Green.

EDIT: Oh, white is the player 2 exclusive.

Pink got the low ES and thus rare but not sure how much people actually like it. One would have to really like it to buy it. Risky buying as a flip? Hmmmm.

Blue and white Ex is sold. Green Ex shouldn't be far behind if I had to guess. I got the Green Ex and Blue\White, but cant wait for more SFV ones to come out.

Ordered the exclusive Green version on PCS's website and paid it in full to get it at the discount price. Very much looking forward to getting it later this year. She looks great!

Back