Statue Pop Culture Shock Cammy Revisit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ah, nice detail pics of her. Still a buy but wish the base is fix. Show some energy blast around her foot or something to mask the rock.

Well, Mr. Green got an email that PCS is changing the rock base.

"The overall response to the Cammy statue is fantastic, except for the base. A lot of collectors dont seem to like the 'flying rocks' and feel she appears to be slipping on mud.

We are a company that listens, so we are going to do some revisions to the base that I think will make it as cool as the figure itself."

Well, Mr. Green got an email that PCS is changing the rock base.

"The overall response to the Cammy statue is fantastic, except for the base. A lot of collectors dont seem to like the 'flying rocks' and feel she appears to be slipping on mud.

We are a company that listens, so we are going to do some revisions to the base that I think will make it as cool as the figure itself."

Yes please. Make it look like the youtube still. It looks great at a certain angle in that video so they should replicate that.

f6213a4f-1e96-4d05-abc8-2106010364b3.jpg

Not really feeling it. Why the skull? It's just so weird and contrasts so heavily with Cammy herself and the basic part of the base.

I don't get why they are so against just having a giant energy effect be the base. It's more straight forward, closer to the nature of the game, and makes more sense.

Not really feeling it. Why the skull? It's just so weird and contrasts so heavily with Cammy herself and the basic part of the base.

I don't get why they are so against just having a giant energy effect be the base. It's more straight forward, closer to the nature of the game, and makes more sense.

I'm pretty sure the skull that she's smashing is the shadaloo symbol.

Back