Statue Pop Culture Shock Cammy Revisit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the lighting they used on their official pics didn't do the statue any favors, the new set isn't terrible but still ;p

Is it just me or Cammy legs look super humongous? Out of proportion to her entire body

Think the white will be a flop. Sure it will sell but it won't be liked as much by many. Or maybe it's Mr. Green not liking, hehee.

The new base is better but theres still a lot that looks off imo. Her rear hand should be palm up and front hand ridge hand up like the inspiration art. The tucked leg doesnt look tucked enough, I think thats whats giving her that slipping feeling. Just feels awkward all around.

Think the white will be a flop. Sure it will sell but it won't be liked as much by many. Or maybe it's Mr. Green not liking, hehee.

You doubt PCS fans. They all buy every version for some reason and people still try to flip their products too.

The alternate head is ugly. They should fix the face cause she doesn't even look like that in SFV anymore if you look at the new update to the Beta this week.

It might be too late to fix.. next week up for PO.

If Jerry was inclined he's certainly fixed heads (or at least changed, aka the ryu grimace face while a bit better is still not too great ><) well after PO and into production and other issues multiple times. I think they look pretty good though v0v.

If Jerry was inclined he's certainly fixed heads (or at least changed, aka the ryu grimace face while a bit better is still not too great ><) well after PO and into production and other issues multiple times. I think they look pretty good though v0v.

The pose is just too awkward regardless of face..

It really doesn't translate well from artwork.

There are some people who don't like the Ultra Vega but i'm so impressed by it that i paid someone to transfer his order to me.

Now i'm dying to know who will be the 3rd for the Ultra Line.

The pose is just too awkward regardless of face..

It really doesn't translate well from artwork.

There are some people who don't like the Ultra Vega but i'm so impressed by it that i paid someone to transfer his order to me.

Now i'm dying to know who will be the 3rd for the Ultra Line.

I'm pretty happy with it, some changes could be made but tbh I like it better than Vega. I want Zangief :< Not gonna be surprised if it's bison though ><

Back