Statue Pop Culture Shock Cammy Revisit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One can assume they are doing Karin as well. Jerry said that he got updates from Capcom today in response to a question asking about how they periodically change the character's faces and such in V. The creators of V already talked about how they are aware that people have been complaining about Karin's face. I imagine they are already working on updating it, which means that if PCS was making a statue using her character model they would need an update.

Only other characters I could see this happening with would be Cammy (again???) or Ken. Rashid is a stupid character no one will ever care about so I'm sure Jerry knows better than to bother with him.

One can assume they are doing Karin as well. Jerry said that he got updates from Capcom today in response to a question asking about how they periodically change the character's faces and such in V. The creators of V already talked about how they are aware that people have been complaining about Karin's face. I imagine they are already working on updating it, which means that if PCS was making a statue using her character model they would need an update.

Only other characters I could see this happening with would be Cammy (again???) or Ken. Rashid is a stupid character no one will ever care about so I'm sure Jerry knows better than to bother with him.

What? what is this? A third Cammy?!! Nooo way!!!

Mika would be interesting.

image_1.jpeg

Painted from behind she looks amazing... but yeah the landing on a rock thing kills it. It would be like someone jumping high and flying through the air to kick someone in the foot. Does look like she's slipping off a rock, thats what I thought at first. This would work so much better if they scrapped the current base and went with a tornado-y cyclone or lightning base effect that at least gave her the illusion of being up in the air.

I think a cannon spike statue would have been much easier to pull off conceptually.

Butt looks pretty small. In game model's is quite large so maybe it's just the angle.

I think they should adjust the face until capcom has finalized her. She has a different face/different make up every month.

Back