Statue Pop Culture Shock: An American Werewolf In London

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Must be getting closer for real now. They're only pushing the dates ahead by one month instead of a full two.

Seems like this is taking forever.....glad there is not too much going on right now otherwise....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Jerry posted over on the other forum that he's hired new management to oversee all the licensing, sales and distribution etc. so that he can focus strictly on art direction. Hopefully this means there won't be these insane wait times on pre-orders from PCS in the future. Smart move. It seems like a lot of people were just about fed up at this point.

So maybe it won't be the year 2020 before we get The Howling werewolf statue to go with this.

Maybe just excuses too......
Someone else to blame....

I have a limit on waiting.......after 2017 closes.....so will my pre order.

Gutted I missed this. Anybody know where I could get one? Or anyone willing to sell there's when it comes long shot but thought I would ask. Congrats on those guys who got one

Stop being so negatve....miss negative nellie.......

My guess is end of August. Maybe September. I can't even find my pre-order invoice now. I did however find an old email saying when the statue was scheduled to arrive in their warehouse by October of 2016. That's October of 2016!!!

My guess is end of August. Maybe September. I can't even find my pre-order invoice now. I did however find an old email saying when the statue was scheduled to arrive in their warehouse by October of 2016. That's October of 2016!!!

jZqvO_s-200x150.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a feeling this company has started a practice of sculpting really nice prototypes and then using those images to RAISE MONEY for the company. I just hope it's used to make the actual products through the pre-orders. I would hate to think this guy is like "living" off the money generated through the pre-orders and falling behind on making the actual items.

YES!!!

KESSLER WOLK EX- Final Balance *DOES NOT INCUDE SHIPPING* Great news! Your KESSLER WOLF EX has finished production and is due to arrive in our warehouse in a few weeks. Shipping invoices will be sent closer to the statue's arrival. If your shipping address has changed since you last sent us a payment, please email customerservice@pcstoy. com with your new address so we can accurately calculate your shipping for this item. Thank you for your continued support!

Back