Statue Pop Culture Shock: An American Werewolf In London

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With only 300 EX being made....I do not thinkyou will see many for sale. And if you do......likely 1000 or more

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

here's an update......

Thank you for your email. Last I heard here in the office was that Kessler had some QC issues and estimated ship date is now for 1st quarter of next year 2017. :)

Thank you for being patient with us. You will receive an email with a shipping chart once time draws near. If there is any more of a delay on this item we will state so in our newsletter.

here's an update......

Thank you for your email. Last I heard here in the office was that Kessler had some QC issues and estimated ship date is now for 1st quarter of next year 2017. :)

Thank you for being patient with us. You will receive an email with a shipping chart once time draws near. If there is any more of a delay on this item we will state so in our newsletter.

I hate but love seeing this at the same time. I don't want a bad piece.

I got this one today:

Hello,

Thank you for your email and patience. Kessler Wolf is estimated to ship to us after the Chinese New Year. So this item is now estimated to ship during the 2nd quarter of next year.

You will receive an email once the item is draws near. Thank and have a nice day.

Doris
Pop Culture Shock Toys
Customer Service
Any further questions please don't hesitate to ask :)

I got this one today:

Hello,

Thank you for your email and patience. Kessler Wolf is estimated to ship to us after the Chinese New Year. So this item is now estimated to ship during the 2nd quarter of next year.

You will receive an email once the item is draws near. Thank and have a nice day.

Doris
Pop Culture Shock Toys
Customer Service
Any further questions please don't hesitate to ask :)

Aside from the responses to your emails to customer service, did they send out an email to those of us who ordered this informing of the delay? I have not received any info on this piece in a long time. Just want to make sure I didn't miss any announcements from them in case things are going to my spam folder for some reason. 2 years though, yikes...

No annocement from them for quite some time. That is why I emailed them, it would be nice to inform everyone that pre-ordered one about the delay which seems to be well into April of next year.

No annocement from them for quite some time. That is why I emailed them, it would be nice to inform everyone that pre-ordered one about the delay which seems to be well into April of next year.

this is the norm with PCS

Thanks for the update. I was kind of hoping it'd ship this year so I can wipe the slate clean of my outstanding preorders. It's the only PCS order I have. Probably won't order from them in the future.

200.gif

Hello Collector,

We understand how frustrating delays can be, but we greatly appreciate your patience and understanding while we create the best collectible possible for you.

Kessler Wolf 1:4 EX is currently in production, and have an estimated arrival of late March at our warehouse.

Sooo...basically a year and a half after preorder, this has just STARTED production?? :gah:

Back