Statue Pop Culture Shock: An American Werewolf In London

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I actually like it. I wonder how he did it.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Thats one vicious pamapoodle

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

:lol She Can be :lol

When she gets fighting over her ball she kinda looks like that :lol

Edit.. Just showed the pic to my wife.. She thought the same thing..

Not dissing on the work done on this.. It's great but I cant help but think of my kids dog :lol

Guy wants 700 dollars to customize lmao get out of here

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Nope. Dont like the fur.....working on my repaint now...

Its cool look but nothing like the AWIL look.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm as fine with sculpted fur on the bodies of animal characters as I am with sculpted hair on the heads of human characters. I'm a STATUE collector dammit. Not some fan of taxidermy.

I'm as fine with sculpted fur on the bodies of animal characters as I am with sculpted hair on the heads of human characters. I'm a STATUE collector dammit. Not some fan of taxidermy.

I'll take mixed media realism over "statue" look everytime. I collect characters, not polystone.

I still prefer mixed media where clothing is concerned but I do like the overall bodies cast in polystone. Or I would probably collect Hot Toys instead of 1:4 scales.

Finally did a review on this piece.. I really do love this!

Nice review , I also echo your thoughts . Shame about the artist proof, but this one does seem to look better than the proof....

Which sort of defeats the purpose of a proof doesn’t it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What defines a “steal”?
LOL

$325 with discount and free shipping. I know it's more that when Sideshow was shipping these for $300, but still a good price. Came out way better than it looks in photos. Hoping to see more horror 1/4 scale from PCS. Didn't the first post in this thread from 5 years ago say they had The Thing rights as well?

$325 with discount and free shipping. I know it's more that when Sideshow was shipping these for $300, but still a good price. Came out way better than it looks in photos. Hoping to see more horror 1/4 scale from PCS. Didn't the first post in this thread from 5 years ago say they had The Thing rights as well?

That is good for an after release grab!

Congrats!

I really love mine.....it’s my only 1/4 scale item , and it’s a centerpiece for sure.

Back