Statue Pop Culture: Jade and Mileena 1/4 Mortal Kombat

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone have a link to jade available somewhere else ?
Just been checking a few sites i go to and Jade may have been a exclusive. Looks like forum or Ebay is the only way to get one. Im bummed out now, both girls would have looked great with Goro's in the middle.

Just been checking a few sites i go to and Jade may have been a exclusive. Looks like forum or Ebay is the only way to get one. Im bummed out now, both girls would have looked great with Goro's in the middle.

Only 200 were made guess i’ll wait for the mk2 versions.

Jade sold out instant, not sure why Mileena took a while? Would have thought collectors would want the pair!

Kitana has been confirmed for 1/4 klassic along with Ermac and Rain.

Jade sold out instant, not sure why Mileena took a while? Would have thought collectors would want the pair!

Kitana has been confirmed for 1/4 klassic along with Ermac and Rain.

What version of Kitana ?

Quick question just getting into this line debating on whether getting Goro or Mileena first.

Last edited:
You think we should take a chance on that lady?

I got my BBTS order but I know first hand they are unreliable.

On statue forum said it ships from china in may, in our hands july/august. We'd be screwed with the 180 days.

Here's an exact quote when I asked why it's so cheap: Yes I have an account with the manufacturer so I am able to sell these items to whatever price I would like . I am trying to build my store so, perhaps the price will be at normal or higher rate in the future, but for now the item will be sold for this reasonable price.

Interesting...Does Jerry really sell them for so cheap to other retailers??

If it's wholesale maybe he does you ever order from man of figures they have mileena too for pre order.

If it's wholesale maybe he does you ever order from man of figures they have mileena too for pre order.

Nope. Looks like a decent site though. Apparently famous from these boards.

Jerry answered my question about the ebay seller on Statue forum

Gonna order from MOAF since they don't charge til they get the item. coupon code ONESIXTH5 for 5% off knockign $17 off the price. $22 shipping. I just called up too, said that if its not OOS they are most likely getting them unless they are told otherwise from the manufacturer.

Now I got an order from BBTS and MOAF. Hopefully one or the other works out.

Back