Statue Pop Culture: Jade and Mileena 1/4 Mortal Kombat

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They aren't reliable. They are completely hit and miss. Absurd delays, poor customer service, terrible quality control issues in the worst ways possible (they ****ing were sending the exclusive Alex to people who ordered the regular and it took them months to sort out this issue), constant excuses, prices on par with Sideshow for no reason, etc... I've got very little positive experience with them. The only thing they seem to excel at is having idealistic fans who will defend them at every opportunity.

They do on occasion do a good job with a statue, but it's risky.

geez, tell us how you really feel.

Their quality is better than SS for the most part. Their communication and customer service is better...by far.

It is a new company facing all of the challenges one would expect. Dealys are inevitable, but it's not different than any other statue company.

^ Take a look at the statues. You either like them or you don't.

They do make mistakes.
Sometimes disasters, but I do not think anyone has ever even felt ripped off as the owner always does right by the customers. Yes you may have to send multiple emails or wait a couple weeks for a refund.

Example of above:
I don't even care about Shao Kahn as a Mortal Kombat character, but I got the statue just based on an awesome appearance alone and it is one of my favorites.

When MK9 Scorpion came out people complained about the packaging. Styrofoam & fiberglass would crumble off and go everywhere (mine did). Pieces were wrapped in extra thin tissue paper.
Shao Kahn came in Styrofoam sans fiberglass and no crumbs. Each piece came wrapped in thick Waxed Kraft paper.

Get a statue you like enough and you too might become an "idealistic fan" that overlooks their short comings for what they do right instead of wrong.

I'm still waiting on the classic Scorpion PF EX...I'm on the hook for the He Man EX, but I'm not ordering another PCS statue until I get a finished one

I basically forgot I have Scorpion ex on PO... Almost 2 years I think?

Missed out POing these. Anyone looking to maybe sell their PO? Mostly looking for Jade tho. PM me if Interested.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Ughh. Missed out on jade....I had the chance to PO her but didnt. Would anyone be willing to sell theirs to a poor soul? Lol Thanks to anyone who can help :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I'm still on the fence on wether To keep my Jade preorder. we'll see. I'm waiting to see it in hand first.

They aren't reliable. They are completely hit and miss. Absurd delays, poor customer service, terrible quality control issues in the worst ways possible (they ****ing were sending the exclusive Alex to people who ordered the regular and it took them months to sort out this issue), constant excuses, prices on par with Sideshow for no reason, etc... I've got very little positive experience with them. The only thing they seem to excel at is having idealistic fans who will defend them at every opportunity.

They do on occasion do a good job with a statue, but it's risky.

Jesus butt hurt.

Point by point:

1) They aren't reliable
I have never actually seem them be flaky, does it take time, more than it should? Yes. But have they ever not come through in the end? No. That's realibility.

2) They are completely hit and miss.
What are there misses, I haven't seen any?

3) Absurd delays
Ninja's were a special case, their delays (even the Ninja's) are on par with Sideshows.

4) terrible quality control issues in the worst ways possible (they ****ing were sending the exclusive Alex to people who ordered the regular and it took them months to sort out this issue)
There quality control is actually quite regular, and in the instances where they have gone afoul (Chun Li) they have gone back and fixed it (reliability! :p). Sending the wrong statues IS NOT quality control. It is a massive mistake though. Also they have since hired a full-time person in China. Something even Sideshow won't do.

5) prices on par with Sideshow for no reason
They should actually be higher then sideshow as it cost them more per statue to make being a smaller company and having smaller ES.

I started collecting with them with Dredd. And have since got the 3 versions of Sagat, and the Ninja's as well. One Ninja came with a broken leg and it was replaced (it did take a couple weeks to get it replaced, but nonetheless it has gone through fine. They have also since hired 2 additional CS people and gotten a new ticketing systems, and my responses have been within a day since that, even if it wasn't I was perfectly happy because what matters is that they replaced it).

One problem I see is that when people in these forums seem to not get what they want INSTANTLY they get hella mad. OMG SIDESHOW CHARGED AND HAVEN'T SHIPPED YET?! IT'S BEEN A WHOLE TWO DAYS OMFG! Yeah it's not great but jesus... have a tiny bit more patience, you've been waiting so long what's so bad about a bit more. Are you afraid they are going to take your money and run?

I got my first PCS piece this year, I now own 5 and have 11 on preorder.

I love the quality and the expirence on collecting from this company.

It's a growing business, luckly I've joined at a very exciting time!

im the same, new to collecting this year, own scorpion mk 9 EX, kitana mk 9 ex, shau kahn, and both subzero and scorpion ex bust and the quality is amazing and i love them all, I have on preorder, goro ex and reg, milenna, lui kang ex

I got my first PCS piece this year, I now own 5 and have 11 on preorder.

I love the quality and the expirence on collecting from this company.

It's a growing business, luckly I've joined at a very exciting time!

What 5 do you own and what 11 do you have on PO? All I have on PO is Scorpion 1:3 at the moment.

But I'm going to order Akuma 1:3 as well. I'm VERY excited to start my PCS collection!

Same. All I have is 1/3 Scorp. I'm excited to buy the entire 1/3 line. My reasoning for not buying the 1/4 line was the vast amount of fighters would get expensive...well somehow I went in the completely different direction!

Dunno how you can have 16 PCS statues...that's insane!

What 5 do you own and what 11 do you have on PO? All I have on PO is Scorpion 1:3 at the moment.

But I'm going to order Akuma 1:3 as well. I'm VERY excited to start my PCS collection!

I have Sagat regular and the ninjas so far. Sagat is a stunning piece!

I have rest of MK Klassics on preorder and Street Fighter from Dhalsim to Honda.

geez, tell us how you really feel.

Their quality is better than SS for the most part. Their communication and customer service is better...by far.

It is a new company facing all of the challenges one would expect. Dealys are inevitable, but it's not different than any other statue company.

I can vouch for their communication with customers. When i was asking about the 1/3 Scorpion they were getting back to me within the hour twice. Will have Sub Zero in about 2-4 so once i get it i will post what i think, as it will be my first PCS statue.

Back