Statue Pop Culture: Jade and Mileena 1/4 Mortal Kombat

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Jade is only 200 quantity and the Mileena is 450. I wish they showed more picture before the PO date since i'm expecting, at least the Jades, to go like hotcakes.

Yeah, there pretty much the same sculpt minus color, arms, and weapon. The Jade selling point seems to be the low ES, the Mileena at least comes with x2 different head sculpts. This statue is pretty nostalgic for me. Had to go with Mileena between the two...surprised no Ex.

Got Both, Jerry said theres only 50 jade & 100 mileena left :D be quick or miss out on these 2 smexi MK warriors

Anyone familiar with the quality of Pop Cultures Statues? This will be my first one from them.

Love this line can't afford to get into it though to many great characters.

Anyone familiar with the quality of Pop Cultures Statues? This will be my first one from them.

They aren't reliable. They are completely hit and miss. Absurd delays, poor customer service, terrible quality control issues in the worst ways possible (they ****ing were sending the exclusive Alex to people who ordered the regular and it took them months to sort out this issue), constant excuses, prices on par with Sideshow for no reason, etc... I've got very little positive experience with them. The only thing they seem to excel at is having idealistic fans who will defend them at every opportunity.

They do on occasion do a good job with a statue, but it's risky.

They aren't reliable. They are completely hit and miss. Absurd delays, poor customer service, terrible quality control issues in the worst ways possible (they ****ing were sending the exclusive Alex to people who ordered the regular and it took them months to sort out this issue), constant excuses, prices on par with Sideshow for no reason, etc... I've got very little positive experience with them. The only thing they seem to excel at is having idealistic fans who will defend them at every opportunity.

They do on occasion do a good job with a statue, but it's risky.

I'm still waiting on the classic Scorpion PF EX...I'm on the hook for the He Man EX, but I'm not ordering another PCS statue until I get a finished one

I'm still waiting on the classic Scorpion PF EX...I'm on the hook for the He Man EX, but I'm not ordering another PCS statue until I get a finished one

Yeah and with all the ninja supposedly shipping out at once, I wouldn't be surprised if there were huge quality control issues with them. We'll have to wait and see though. Sometimes they knock the statues out of the park, like they did with Judge Death. Even that was a bit on the expensive side though.

Back