Polylord's Phenomenal Pit of Polystone

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey all,

Because my last topic was pretty "old" (lots of statues sold/given away, different set-up), I thought it was time for an update. I apologize for the rather poor pictures. I can't figure out how to make good pictures without a flash. With a flash, it reflects it with all that glass from the cabinets!

This is my new cabinet. It's hard to make a good picture of it with all that glass, like I explained above.
shelves01.jpg

As you can see, the Moria Orc PF Exclusive is on the top shelf (after I took this picture, I decided I liked the unhelmeted version better, so at the moment it has its ugly head on). Next to the Moria Orc is the Easterling soldier. The shelf underneath contains some of the different busts that I thought looked good next to each other.
shelves02.jpg

King Theoden fights Gothmog on his warg (with the Golden Hall on the foreground).
shelves03.jpg

On the lowest shelf, Aragorn (PF Exclusive) fights with Lurtz (PF Exclusive). Unfortunately the cabinet was a bit too small to put them a bit further apart. On the foreground you can see the Stone Trolls.
shelves04.jpg

My other (wooden) cabinet. The Morgul Lord LSB will be on a slightly higher surface shortly, as he's now half hidden behind a wing of the Fell Beast (Eagle vs. Fell Beast diorama). I'm very happy with the way Sauron has been positioned. He's towering over everything and everyone, with the ring clearly visible on his extended arm.
shelves05.jpg

Overview shot of my other glass cabinet.
shelves06.jpg

Orc Warrior, Ringwraith on Steed and Battle Troll of Mordor.
shelves08.jpg

De Morgul Lord and Witch King of Angmar statues are both signed by the actors (respectively Lawrence Makaore and Shane Rangi).
shelves09.jpg

The Elf Shelf TM. One day I hope I can put a Prologue Elf PF on this shelf as well!
shelves10.jpg

The Moria Shelf. The Watcher in the Water, my self-made Gates of Moria and the Mines of Moria environment.
shelves11.jpg

Hope you enjoyed seeing what my collection looks like!

Last edited:
yeah the first pics are gonzo, but the last pics look great.
nice displays, and nice mixture of busts, pf's, and other pieces. well done.:cool:

Whoops! Edited! ;)

;) No problem, I just thought I was the only one that couldn't see them.
BTW Very nice LOTR collection! You've got a very clear display, congrats. May I ask you where are those cabinets from (metallic ones)? they look quite cool

;) No problem, I just thought I was the only one that couldn't see them.
BTW Very nice LOTR collection! You've got a very clear display, congrats. May I ask you where are those cabinets from (metallic ones)? they look quite cool

Bought them from a store in Holland. :cool:

Back