POLL! What Cobra Troop do want to see next???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What Cobra Troop do you want to see next?

• Cobra Officer ('82)

Votes: 5 8.1%
  • Hiss Tank Driver ('83)

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Crimson Guard ('85)

Votes: 36 58.1%
  • Snow Serpent ('85)

Votes: 9 14.5%
  • Eel ('85)

Votes: 4 6.5%
  • Tele-Viper ('85)

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • (Viper) ('86)

Votes: 9 14.5%
  • Techno-Viper ('87)

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Night-Viper ('88)

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Misc. canon Trooper variation (Glider pilot, Python Patrol, etc.)

Votes: 2 3.2%

• Total voters
I may be in the minority but I like the Cobra Commander we are getting. Just like I'll love the Silver Domed version that is more out of the cartoon than anything else when that comes down the pike. I think the SSC line should take inspiration from all facets of GI Joe but also understand that some characters may have to be revisited.

I voted for MISC. because Mando forgettingly omitted the B.A.T.s. With that said, I'd pick up a pair of Crimson Guards to go with my Ex Cobra Commander.

Last edited by a moderator:
Crimson Guards will be the only reason to get the SDCC CC (which after seeing him I'm fighting the urge) :(

BRING ON THE B.A.T.s

I think Crimson Guard needs to be next. Unless they plan on doing every single character from '82 until '87 or so, we really only need the "key" characters and troopers, as much as I love the Televipers, Snow Serpents, Eels, etc...

The CG would also look great with the crimson SDCC Commander.

swholidayvader1.jpg

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

GG-VaderHelmetPink.jpg

2009 Gentle Giant SDCC Exclusive

They just don't learn do they?

You are looking at the 2010 SW SSC Exclusive right there a full Pink Vader. :lol

(I'm kidding....I hope)

Thats a joke right?

Nope. It's actually one of Gentle Giant's Exclusives.

A percentage of the proceeds are going to Breast Cancer Research. That's cool... but I don't see why it necessitated a PINK Vader helmet. :confused: (And, trust me, I get that pink is the color for Breast Cancer Research)

A percentage of the proceeds are going to Breast Cancer Research. That's cool... but I don't see why it necessitated a PINK Vader helmet. :confused: (And, trust me, I get that pink is the color for Breast Cancer Research)

That's a headscratcher for me too. It'll be interesting to see if people actually pick it up. Hasbro's pink astromech was a brilliant idea. This, not so much. :lol

I would guess a CG, just because it makes most sense following the red Cobra Commander (who is essentially wearing the CG's outfit), and would be a nice break in-between regular troop re-dos. But after that, i would bet comic troop before officer (based on the picture we already saw with the comic troop in it).

Ok, that I can understand. A :joy to GG for that.

I voted Crimson Guard, but I'd want a
removable mask and Fred head. ;)

I agree. And with Storm Shadow coming with an unmasked head, it isn't out of the question.

I would guess a CG, just because it makes most sense following the red Cobra Commander (who is essentially wearing the CG's outfit), and would be a nice break in-between regular troop re-dos. But after that, i would bet comic troop before officer (based on the picture we already saw with the comic troop in it).

I think CCC is a warm up for CGs. They clearly mention them in the video and they are the clear winner of this poll. After the mystery red masked trooper is announced, I imagine these will be the next Cobra Troopers we see.

Zero is a percent.

I think companies really need to say just how much is exactly going to whatever cause they are making the product for. If I buy X for $20 how much do they get? Two cents? $10? What? Sometimes I just feel they don't make it worthwhile.

I had to go with the crimson guard just so will have something to flank the CCC otherwise my top choice would be the Snow Serpent.
Just can't beat memories of your first Joe... still got this guy packed up somewhere. *runs off to go diging through his old joes*
snowserpent.jpg

Zero is a percent.

I think companies really need to say just how much is exactly going to whatever cause they are making the product for. If I buy X for $20 how much do they get? Two cents? $10? What? Sometimes I just feel they don't make it worthwhile.

Legally, a company only has to donate 30% of the proceeds to charity.

I'm waiting for a Crimson Guard. Or a decent Cobra Commander. Whichever comes first.

B.A.T.s
Snow Serpents
Alley Vipers
Night Vipers
Regular Vipers

were all my favorite troops.

Back