POLL for the NEXT 12" SW figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Jedi or Hero will be next?

• Qui-Gon Jinn

Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Saesee Tinn

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Leia in Hoth Gear

Votes: 17 25.4%
  • Leia in Bespin Gown

Votes: 8 11.9%
  • Lando Calrissian

Votes: 14 20.9%
  • Other

Votes: 7 10.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Batty said:
I'm a fan of Qui-Gon because I think Liam Neeson did an excellent job bringing him to life. He was a Jedi and simply one of the best characters of Phantom Menace. One of the greatest moments in all the prequels was the final battle with Darth Maul.

I agree. Hell, I'll say it. Act 3 of Phantom Menace is the best 30 minutes in all of Star Wars. No Ewoks, no out-dated f/x, and that score!

Qui-Gon is who I think will be next....I really want Sith though...not Vader ,but Mual:D

Wor-Gar said:
Wow, there really seems to be a rift between those who like OT and those who like PT. How is that possible? I mean, its all Star Wars.
I grew up with the OT so I prefer it. I like the new ones (or I should say I like the bells-and-whistles within the movies) but I find it hard to believe that there are those of you out there with great disdain for the original trilogy. I'm assuming its the age difference that make one trilogy preferred.

I didn't grow up with the original trilogy, but I prefer it. I'll admit, I don't like the prequels. I see them as a waste of potential and feel Lucas should've paid closer attention to his original work in the first 3 films. I do like a couple PT characters, but I'm not a PT fan and I have very little desire to buy characters from the prequels. I got Anakin because Darth Vader is one of my favorite characters, but I've passed on the others and will pass on the rest.

It would be good for me money-wise if Qui-Gon is next and I won't mind it if he is, but I'm hoping for a Lando or Leia soon to go with my Han.

I don't prefer OT from PT or vice versa...I like different elements from both. I do want Qui Gon and I think Liam did an outstanding job portraying him. Bring him on SS!!!!!! :D

Liam Neeson was actually one of the few actors in all Star Wars that could actually act( along with Harrison,Macgregor and Ian Macdermid).He gave a lot of depth to the Qui-gon character and he did it in only one movie. As for the next 12'' ,Its about time we get a Sith lord.I want emperor palpatine even more a Darth Maul...

Shaihulud said:
Liam Neeson was actually one of the few actors in all Star Wars that could actually act.

Now this point I totally concur with. Reason enough for a figure.

You'll have to wait for another month though for that Sith.

I sure hope Qui-Gon is next. Then RotS Mace fight Palpatine to start off the Sith line.

Is it confirmed they will announce a new figure this week? If so GREAT! That means it would go up for sell next Friday, on which I have no school! :banana

Wor-Gar said:
I'm really curious why everyone wants Qui-Gon Jinn so much?

Not that I have anything against Liam, I just can't figure out why he's so popular. Is it because you think if we get a Qui-Gon now then we'll get Darth Maul to go with him next? Is it because he's the Jedi that started it all? Is it because he refused to have anything to do with Star Wars after PM? Is it because he brought the midichlorians to light? Or is it just that Liam's cool because he's a loner that refused to join that council?

His figure has never been welll done. He is the one that "found" Anakin. He is a Jedi that walks the line and was played well by Liam.

gdb: That's a tough one to beat.

OT stuff has a slight edge for me due to its nostaglic value (I was 7 when ANH came out), but I'm a big fan of the PT too.

I think I'd like to see some more OT HOTR before SSC starts getting too heavily into the PT.

Bring 'em both on-- just space them out a little SSC so my wife doesn't divorce me.

Mortar Conn

Qui-Gon for sure. I really liked the character and think he deserves to have SS do him well.

Qui-Gon for sure! He was one of the best parts of Phantom Menace and deserves to be given the SSC treatment.

I would also like to see them do Leia or Lando, but I still would rather it be Qui-Gon....

Wor-Gar said:
Evilface -- I always love that Road Warrior shot on your posts. I need a Mad Max custom 12"!

I've been working on one. Just need to finish up the working legbrace :joy

EVILFACE said:
I've been working on one. Just need to finish up the working legbrace :joy

Cool! I'd love to see it. Can you post a pic?

I've got a small collection of custom 12" Max photos from an array of customizers. I keep waiting for a good one to commission. Maybe we should start a Road Warrior thread?

Well most of my toys are boxed except a few choice pieces, and he is in one of them lol. I'll see if I have any pics on my puter of him.

Quite possible that we will get Jinn for the next 12", though my money is on Leia in Bespin Gown.............the wait is on........

I voted for "Bespin Leia". She is who I think will be next as we already have 5 figures from the OOTJ line this year and only 1 from the HOTR line.

She is also the figure I want to see/have the most next! I think I have been asking for her since they first announced "Luke"! I must admit that I will be a little dissapointed if we don't get her (or at least another version of "Leia") this year...

As for "Qui Gon Jinn"... I think he is awesome and he would be both my prediction and my personal choice for the next "Jedi". However, I feel that we have had enough Jedi for this year. Let the others come in 2007.

As for the "Sith"... Both "Darth Maul" or "Darth Sideous/Palpatine" from Ep. III or Ep. VI would be great but I would love to have "Vader"!!! Unlike others here, I do not have him in any other format and he is my favorite character of all!!! He is the figure that I am looking forward to most of all!!! However, I know it will be a while before we see him in 1/6 format... Maybe in 2007 if I am lucky but probably not till 2008. So my prediction for the first "Sith" will be "Darth Sideous/Palpatine" probably from Ep. III.

Back