Media Pokemon Sun/Moon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Picked up Moon two days ago and loved it, I have a bad habit of only playing 3ds games for a very short period of time then my hands start to cramp. I never did get used to it. Decided to modify my 3ds XL just for Moon. One thing I don't like about the game is the City music. But it's no big deal.
d59b0c4dc8f127197a5cf90d71a7ddf6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man i am loving moon. I adore all the small mechanic changes. Like when you catch a pokemon when your team is full. You can add it to your party right there or send it to your PC box. That was long overdue and just really helps to streamline the game and make it more fluid.

Just a heads up to anyone who is thinking about adding Alolan Marowak to their team... It becomes Fire/Ghost, but it can only get those kinds of moves from the Move Tutor, who is available towards the end of the game. :(

Also, Charjabug evolves only on the final island. So if you were wanting Vikavolt early on, it's not going to happen.

Also don't try to level up and evolve a male Salandit. Only the god damn females evolve :lol

:lecture I forgot about that, thanks for posting.

I heard this about Salandit before the game was released; I would have been furious if I leveled up a male for no reason.

Apparently saving in the Pokemon Center can cause your game to be screwed. Haven't actually played, though I got my steelbook dual pack yesterday. Starting with Sun first

I beat the game last night after playing for 40 hours. This was my team:

- Primarina
- Mimikyu
- Sandslash
- Lurantis
- Salazzle
- Minior

I loved the game overall, I thought it was much better than X and Y. The new Pokémon are pretty great.

If anyone needs exclusives from Moon, just let me know. I'm also going to start hatching Litten and Popplio eggs for anyone who might be interested.

I'm not very far ATM. I just got into the first 'big' city and am exploring at the moment.

SO MUCH FUN. :rock

I like it too.. for the most part. I've done two trials so far and I'm not fully sold on them yet. I still prefer the gym format for now, but it may change...

Well, I completed the PokeDex after playing for nearly 82 hours. The only reason I did it was to get the Shiny Charm. :lol

I've beaten the main story, just completed the Ultra Beast missions, now I'm just filling in the pokedex. I'm about 50% done. Mostly it's just leveling up and building the friendships for the ones that evolve that way. Otherwise everything i pretty much caught. This will be the first pokedex I intend to complete since I completed the first one for gameboy. I must stay strong and power through :lol

I've beaten the main story, just completed the Ultra Beast missions, now I'm just filling in the pokedex. I'm about 50% done. Mostly it's just leveling up and building the friendships for the ones that evolve that way. Otherwise everything i pretty much caught. This will be the first pokedex I intend to complete since I completed the first one for gameboy. I must stay strong and power through :lol

The GTS was incredibly helpful for me, make sure to take advantage of it. You've got this!

I'm really talking my time with this one. Just beat the first Totem. On to the next....

Back