Media Pokemon Red, Blue, Yellow - Nintendo 3DS - February 27th, 2016

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chapter 2099

Super Freak
Reaction score
They're BACK!

Coming to the Nintendo 3DS Virtual Console.

February, 27th, 2016.

I would of been all in for this years ago. But honestly, I don't really care about Poke'mon anymore. I guess my opinion could change after I see what they do with it.

I don't think they're updating the battles though I think it's just gonna be the pictures of the Pokemon shaking when they attack and get hit 😩. Great game back then though

It's literally a port of the original, no changes besides 3DS Virtual console features like save states. But it's nice I guess

I still have RB and Y for my GBC. Been waiting for an eternity for Nintendo to make a full blown RPG console Pokemon set in the anime universe.

I still have RB and Y for my GBC. Been waiting for an eternity for Nintendo to make a full blown RPG console Pokemon set in the anime universe.
The anime makes no sense, even with the standards for both Nintendo games, and anime logic :rotfl Nintendo did you a favor by not releasing it.

Also Ash sucks but that's beside the point

So how many of you are ordering this new SE Pokemon 3DS? Soooo tempted.

Any of you get Mew from GameStop???

So how many of you are ordering this new SE Pokemon 3DS? Soooo tempted.

Any of you get Mew from GameStop???

Depends on trading capabilities. If not possible, will stick to my GBA SP and the original versions (that still work LOL!)

It will - via wifi. BUT I'm not sure if you'll be able use Pokemon Bank with it....I have a feeling you won't be able to.

Back