• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Secret Proj, Sideshow Wolverine PF, Sabre PF, Kratos Com + more

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SRTtoZ

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Trying to clear out a bunch of stuff so I can make room for new stuff that I ordered and going to take my collection in a new direction (I rhymed!) Anyway everything I own was brand new when I bought it, it wasn't purchased 2nd hand and all of it is 3-4 months old at most (since I am a new collector). All of the listed items below are MINT and come with original boxes unless noted otherwise! Thanks.

All prices include shipping within the US, insurance being extra. I ONLY accept money orders or check (if you pay with check it needs to clear before shipping)

SS Wolverine PF Reg $300 PENDING
SS Sabretooth PF Ex $325
SS Kratos Comiquette Reg: $220

HT: Secret Proj Mark 4 (still in brown shipper never opened) $325 PENDING
HT: Mark IV (still in brown shipper never opened) $200 PENDING

Koto Green Hulk $180 (no original box)
Koto Wolverine Danger Room $130 (no original box)

Misc Stuff:

Xbox 360 250gb Package! $375
2 controllers (one still sealed)
Battery charger with battery
Halo Reach, Gears of war Ultimate pack, Alan Wake Collector edition (Sealed), Alien vs Predator collectors edition (with replica facehugger), halo 3 (sealed), Halo ODST (sealed), GTA4 Collection (sealed), Deadly Premonition, Dead Space 2, Half Life 2 Orange box, Crysis 2

Nintendo 3DS Bundle: $300

Aqua Blue 3DS with CM4 leather skin
Zelda: Ocarina of time 3DS (sealed)
Spliter Cell 3DS (Sealed)
Super Street Fighter 4 3DS (Sealed)
Pilotwings 3DS
Zelda: Spirit tracks DS (sealed)
Zelda: Phantom Hourglass (sealed)
New Super Mario DS
Chrono Trigger DS
Blue Expedition Case with extra stylus'

Thanks all for now! As you can see I love buying stuff without actually using or opening most of it lol.

I am leaving for vacation 8/27 and will be back a week later. I will also be going on a cruise a week after I return.

Any questions please PM me and Pics upon request.

Thanks for lookin'

Last edited:
Back