Pokemon D-Arts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Probably nothing at the moment. I just hope we get:
-Starters from each gen (so Gen II next)
-And then what's considered the most popular Pokemon from each gen, followed by fan votes. Honestly though, outside of Pikachu, this should include final evolutions.
-Probably asking too much but also the pseudo-legendaries too, the 600 BST Pokemon like Dragonite, Tyranitar, and Salamence.

HLJ has not charged me for Lucario yet though.

Got Lucario, pretty neat.

uxNDV2V.jpg

JwbQ6NT.jpg

He and the rest of your set look amazingly awesome. Cannot wait till he arrives. Thanks for sharing!

lucario is quite tall

next up, mega-blaziken! (set for october)

03_01.jpg

03_02.jpg

03_03.jpg

Not too bad, hopefully we can get starters from every generation. And non-mega Blaziken, plus mega and non-mega Sceptile and Swampert :yess:

I would have definitely bought a regular Blaziken, but it's good to see the line continue.

Cool that they're doing mega evos. But blaziken is a pass.

Samesies.

Not a fan of the design but I can see why they chose this particular Pokemon to coincide with the release of Omega Ruby / Alpha Sapphire. Regardless, I'm still very happy to see this line continue as well.

Thanks for the update blood!

Original 151 or bust for me... The beauty of the line is that they literally have HUNDREDS of possible figures to choose from next. Look at the SH Figuarts Kamen Rider figures... They seem to tease a new sculpt on a weekly basis!

Mega Blaziken? Dafuq? When did Pokemon become Digimon?

These "Pokemon" don't even look like Pokemon, IMO, but rather generic androgynous anime characters.

There are so many great and original designs from the first 150, wish they'd stick to those and some from the second generation.

Back