Media Pokémon GO

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks to the event, I was able to get a Charmander, Charmeleon, Charizard, a Ivysaur, Venusaur and Blastoise. As for the babies, I got a Elekid, Magby, Cleffa and Igglybuff so far. I really wanna get a Pichu and Togepi.

I envy you all for seeing Dragonite, Lapras and Porygon in the wild. I've never seen those!

I still thought the event sucked. :lol

I did get a lot of start candies though.

I'm still waiting on Gen 2....

Thanks to the event, I was able to get a Charmander, Charmeleon, Charizard, a Ivysaur, Venusaur and Blastoise. As for the babies, I got a Elekid, Magby, Cleffa and Igglybuff so far. I really wanna get a Pichu and Togepi.

I envy you all for seeing Dragonite, Lapras and Porygon in the wild. I've never seen those!

Nice, I just wanted to encounter a Wild Venusaur ( :rock ) & Charizard as I have had both for quite some time, both maxed out to my Level and I got 2 of each during the event, so unlike Chapter 2099 I really liked the event.

I'm still waiting on Gen 2....

Gen 2 has already begun, the babies are absolutely Gen 2, so it's /here/, Niantic will no doubt start rolling more out in waves as this will keep players checking back. I would be very surprised if they just opened the flood gates and released all of Gen 2 in one go.

As for the event, I liked it.

My only gripe would be regarding items, or a lack there of. Yes we got 1 free incubator a day, but it would have been nice to have had a day where by you could only get10k eggs. This would mean that you could stock up on 10ks and have a far better chance of not only getting a baby, but a Lappy, Lax or Dratini 70+ high IV.

A double, or 1.5 X Stardust day could have been nice too.

I heard there is supposed to be a pink pikachu until tomorrow... I haven't even seen one... is it real?

So. Many. Jigglepuffs during this event O__o

I did enjoy the 'extra candy' and 'walk 50% to get candy' parts of this event. It allowed me to get a Clefable, Arcanine, Rapidash, Exeggutor and Chansey. My Pokedex is now at 125.

Jigglepuffs, Jigglepuffs everywhere! :lol

It's not a bad thing though, I managed to get 4 @ 97% perfect. So my fingers are cross I can finally get a Wigglytuff with Pound + Hyperbeam. :pray:
- I have one with the /best/ defensive MS, and two with the 2nd /best/ offensive MS, however I would love a 'tuff with HB as it Reks Snorlax something awesome.

ibhtor6lb8ddms.gif

I think I only saw 4 Jigglypuffs. :lol I really only had Exeggcutes popping up everywhere. The extra candy was nice though--helped me get a lot of XP from evolving.

Jigglypuffs are my go-to!!! I love 'em. Almost 1000 candies - thanks in part to this recent event.

Between my Chansey and Wigglytuff army, locals hate me. :lol

And oddly enough, not sure if it was part of the recent event, but I caught 4 Porygons in about a week.

Yessssssssssssss, I'm loving all these Gen 2 Pokemon. I do wish that they'd allow us to keep more Pokemon instead of keeping the limit at 250. I like keeping all the Pokemon and slowly increasing their CP power by catching and evolving.

Also, WTF at PAYING coins for trainer outfits?!? I'm happy that we can change the outfit a bit more but there is no way I'm spending real money on that.

I got 7 in the few minutes from by bus stop to the freeway. I'll have to go out this weekend and look for more.

Back