Media Pokémon GO

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Plus, I've had a ton of Pokemon run away from me the last couple days after one throw. One I really wanted was Meowth and another was Lickitung. One throw, they escape, then run. :mad:

That has happened to me a lot too. But sometimes I waste 8-9 balls before they run away.

Yeah...it's been hard to catch pokemon in the last 24 hrs. And at least I was able to hatch pokemon that I needed or did not have yet. Hopefully it will get better.

That has happened to me a lot too. But sometimes I waste 8-9 balls before they run away.

That would make me really mad if I was wasting that many balls on them without catching them. It seems really inconsistent lately. I threw 5 balls to catch a 210 CP Poliwag today but caught a 925 CP Tauros today with a normal Pokeball on the first try.

Caught this bad boy tonight. I'd never heard of him before.

e0477d47b2bbaa496314a9882b354471.jpg

My understanding was also that the razz berries were to keep a Pokemon more contained/less likely to run away, but it doesn't seem to help me too much, either. Still, I always use them with something I want.

I may have already posted this, but it seems like the game can tell what Pokemons you really want. Like Zod, I've caught 800+ CP Pokes I didn't really need without much effort, but a 150 CP Squirtle or Pikachu will bust right out and run away, even with a razz berry, sometimes with a great ball.

My understanding was also that the razz berries were to keep a Pokemon more contained/less likely to run away, but it doesn't seem to help me too much, either. Still, I always use them with something I want.

I may have already posted this, but it seems like the game can tell what Pokemons you really want. Like Zod, I've caught 800+ CP Pokes I didn't really need without much effort, but a 150 CP Squirtle or Pikachu will bust right out and run away, even with a razz berry, sometimes with a great ball.

That happens to me if I need it as the last one I need to evolve. I think there were about 6-7 things that ran away when they were the last ones. I still need one more Pikachu after losing the last 2 I have seen even when they were low CP. And yeah raz berries are useless but I still use one if its something really good.

I've had a big week. Evolved Meowth and Nidorina, caught Golduck and TWO Snorlax (finally!), and hatched Chancey from a 10k egg. :rock

I had dragonite spawn at back of my building where I work yesterday downtown toronto. But I couldn't catch it... I had panic ultra ball tosses and it ran away.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Past couple of weeks have been good to me. A visit to the Pike at Long Beach, a handful of evolutions and some rare spawns around my neighborhood to and from work had my pokedex go from 98 to 130. Just 12 more to complete the US pokedex!

I'm up to 109 in my Pokedex but it's incredibly slow-going now. I think I'm at the point in which, unless I can hatch something new from an egg, I'm going to have to travel somewhere else to get new Pokemon. I haven't caught a new one since my last post 9 days ago.

Back