Media Pokémon GO

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just evolved one! Found 3 squirtles on my lunch break :bunnydanc

I can't find Eevees around here. I have to hatch them
Wow. Total opposite here. I see about 5 eevees just walking down the street. I could evolve them all day long, but will find one Squirtle every other week or so. I actually see them on my maps pretty regularly, but don't actually find them. Bulbasaur is the most common of the starters for me. I have 70 something candies for him, and saw three or four wild, but weak Ivysaurs.

Wow. Total opposite here. I see about 5 eevees just walking down the street. I could evolve them all day long, but will find one Squirtle every other week or so. I actually see them on my maps pretty regularly, but don't actually find them. Bulbasaur is the most common of the starters for me. I have 70 something candies for him, and saw three or four wild, but weak Ivysaurs.

Dang. I have found only 1 Bulbasaur, no Charmanders, and just starting to find Squirtles. And I've only evolved Eevee 4 times and that took forever. I heard they did an update last night that made rarer pokemon, like the starters, easier to find.

I'm tripping over them here

Watch where you're walking :lol

I had a pretty good day yesterday. Found my first Slowbro, Seaking, Lickitung, and Gyarados in the wild and hatched a Hitmonchan from an egg.

I hope that the new update will help. Started playing the game on 7-7-16....and FINALLY found a Pikachu in the wild the other day. Still can't find a charmander for the life of me.

Is there a reason why every eevee I've evolved since the last update has been a jolteon? I've tried the nicknames (which worked before) and I've randomly evolved them and every one since the update has been a jolteon.

I've gotten more Eevees than anything else from 10k eggs. I got a Jinx the other day from one though, which was a nice surprise even though I already had one.

The eggs I've hatched lately have been absolute ****. ****ing pidgey, Zolbat, Eevee, etc. I've gotten to where I hatch a couple eggs a day and don't look forward to them anymore because I'm not getting anything new or even anything that will help me evolve one I want.

Plus, I've had a ton of Pokemon run away from me the last couple days after one throw. One I really wanted was Meowth and another was Lickitung. One throw, they escape, then run. :mad:

Back