Premium Format Poison Ivy PF v3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hoping for pfs of new characters, life size busts and a classic comic version Superman lsf at comic con.

Very true, there can be various DC comic pieces introduced at SDCC that are not part of the PF line at all.

Also don't forget the "Dio Vs." piece Igo keeps teasing.

I feel like they’ve went backwards with these new releases

The oddest part (for me anyway) is that they don't really seem to go well together, maybe with the exception of Joker and Harley. But, then Ivy doesn't really match the style of those two, and she doesn't really match the style of Batman either. Wonder Woman is pretty, and very nicely done, but I almost feel she is a bit more Playmate in a WW costume than actually WW herself. Again, just my opinion.

It appears most people on this particular board don't really appreciate the new DC line, but whenever I check out some Facebook posts etc, they seem to be far more positive?

It appears most people on this particular board don't really appreciate the new DC line, but whenever I check out some Facebook posts etc, they seem to be far more positive?

I would liken that to Facebook=Fans...Forums=Buyers. I notice this a lot with certain products like coffee makers, monitors, cookware...you go to a fan page and it is usually positive but a cooking forum will get a lot more negative.

Well ...I don't mind saying the new Supes and WW PF will be mine. Love those two.

Still debating over Harley and Joker, tho ...not liking and not getting the new Bats PF is making it a hard decision.

I feel like they’ve went backwards with these new releases

Exactly how I feel, it’s not all backwards but more of them trying something new with with realistic people sculpts and some wild action poses which is not loved by many like before. I’m happy because it’s less pressure to buy everything new that shows up. My wallet and space is thanking me so much with each one I pass up. Now I hope that I can resist sdcc and not want it all like the last few sdcc.

They’re also using less mix media. Always felt the mix media separated them from other statue companies.

They’re also using less mix media. Always felt the mix media separated them from other statue companies.

IMO, using little to no mixed media is one of the best decisions they've ever made. I hope they get rid of it all together, including capes.

I can see both sides of the argument as sculpted often looks better, however fabric can look great when done well. I prefer fabric to be reserved for capes much like prime 1 often does. The thing with no mixed media is that you'd think prices would go down due to less 'tailoring' costs but that has not happened

IMO, using little to no mixed media is one of the best decisions they've ever made. I hope they get rid of it all together, including capes.

It’s what brought them to the dance

holy, she looks hot

LMAO you must be a Sideshow employee pretending to be a forum member. No the new Ivy PF definitely DOES NOT look hot lmao. Good one though. I hope the new Catwoman PF turns out more like the stunning Aspen PF or gorgeous Red Sonja PF 'cause this new Ivy STINKS imo. The only good one in the new DC PFs is WW and Supes (but he should have his red trunks back because they're back in the comics). Aside from those two, the new DC PFs stink. Sagging Harley and "shredded with a beer belly and manly face Ivy" no thanks

LMAO you must be a Sideshow employee pretending to be a forum member. No the new Ivy PF definitely DOES NOT look hot lmao. Good one though. I hope the new Catwoman PF turns out more like the stunning Aspen PF or gorgeous Red Sonja PF 'cause this new Ivy STINKS imo. The only good one in the new DC PFs is WW and Supes (but he should have his red trunks back because they're back in the comics). Aside from those two, the new DC PFs stink. Sagging Harley and "shredded with a beer belly and manly face Ivy" no thanks

Lol :rotfl

If only one of the headsculpts was looking to the front. Why do they have most of the statues 'looking over their left shoulder' (...and not with Killer Croc where it would have made sense. :dunno)?

PI.JPG

Back