Premium Format Poison Ivy PF v3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How long does it tend to be until pieces like this are (heavily) discounted. I think.it looks fantastic but is ruined by the pose.

Find it really interesting that we ...the 3% ...gave this piece a not-so-good reception and the actual ES reflects that sentiment.

Either its a coincidence ...or the 3% is a good sample size to see how well a statue is going to be received. IMO, its the latter.

Find it really interesting that we ...the 3% ...gave this piece a not-so-good reception and the actual ES reflects that sentiment.

Either its a coincidence ...or the 3% is a good sample size to see how well a statue is going to be received. IMO, its the latter.

I would say the FB groups since they love the new Cap pf and that has a 6000 total es but a mix reception on the forums. The prime 1 Ivy also played a role in the es for this.

I would say the FB groups since they love the new Cap pf and that has a 6000 total es but a mix reception on the forums. The prime 1 Ivy also played a role in the es for this.

Also, the fact that there were already 2 1/4 scale Poison Ivy statues from SSC previously. I mean, unless you are a HUGE Ivy fan, who needs 2 of the character?

Truth: We have seen many Ivys over a relatively short time span: Green pin-up, fleshtone pin-up, P1 Ivy and now this. [or maybe its the other way around]. EDIT: Forgot the XM geisha. This is perhaps surpassed only by the amount of Harley Quinns we've seen in the past year or so.

Amusing: People complaining about 'roid-rage Ivy, then others wishing that her abs matched her back - which I find more reasonable, although Ivy has never struck me as really that ripped. She looks like a man...! Really. What planet do you live on?!

People on FB complaining about how she's "too naked" yet still appears masculine. O-kay. I wish I had saved the manip someone posted showing her butt looking like Nicki Minaj's. Perhaps SSC needs a hip-hop PF line...? No butt injections thx.

People fussing about the pose. It certainly made you look! Different is good.

The verdict over here: This PF is mind-blowing. The base is stellar, one of their best and the pose is interesting. Also mind-blowing: the prices they are asking for these newer PFs. Do they not understand that as the price rises, so will quality expectations - ? Be that as it may.... I am still not paying $600.

P1 Ivy is excellent, but this thing is huuuuuuge and is going to need to be viewed from all angles for best effect. Its like the centerpiece of an entire room. I envy people with the display-room to showcase this. The SS one strikes me as having a much smaller footprint. AND EASIER TO DUST.

Also, the fact that there were already 2 1/4 scale Poison Ivy statues from SSC previously. I mean, unless you are a HUGE Ivy fan, who needs 2 of the character?

She obviously sells or they wouldn't bother. It's not just SS making her

Technically it's only one the second one was a variant, same sculpt and pose just painted differently with a different base.

Sideshow do it again ???
Or is just me ?
1.jpg

Back