Premium Format Poison Ivy PF v3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like her. I think she has been well done. I like the base. I like her figure. I like her face. I like that she is entirely polystone. I like the colouring. I like the hair.

I even like that they did something creative for the EX. A side of Ivy we Do not see often...wild, venomous, evil rage. She does make plants eat people. She can't just be T&A. Kudos for nit doing another black canary kind of repeat. An alternate portrait is great.

The big thing I would like to see is a pivoting head but with her hair being as it is I don't see how it is possible.

This piece isn't to my liking as I very much prefer the Prime 1 1/3 piece, but it's nice to read that at least someone likes this piece.

Not as bad as I thought it would be... but still passing

Well then buy her Mr Nice guy. You'll get a nice low ES too 'cause no one else wants her. Then again they might fake it and give her a big ES to seem like people want her, but they don't based on all the negative remarks on her.

Sideshow did a stunning Aspen PF and Red Sonja PF. There's no excuse for these unattractive DC PFs. Harley is awful and in a sagging pose and Ivy is no great beauty. These DC PFs were clearly rushed. Big mistake. The only decent one is the new WW PF (very good) and Supes is good too but needs his trunks back or he's outdated before release. The rest of the new DC PFs are so bad imo I'm SMH. The new Catwoman PF better be like Aspen and Red Sonja PFs. Classic pose, and feminine and strikingly beautifu while still being powerful... the new Ivy PF is not good AT ALL

Honestly Aspen's eyes are too far apart and her duck bill lips are not attractive.

Well then buy her Mr Nice guy. You'll get a nice low ES too 'cause no one else wants her. Then again they might fake it and give her a big ES to seem like people want her, but they don't based on all the negative remarks on her.

Sideshow did a stunning Aspen PF and Red Sonja PF. There's no excuse for these unattractive DC PFs. Harley is awful and in a sagging pose and Ivy is no great beauty. These DC PFs were clearly rushed. Big mistake. The only decent one is the new WW PF (very good) and Supes is good too but needs his trunks back or he's outdated before release. The rest of the new DC PFs are so bad imo I'm SMH. The new Catwoman PF better be like Aspen and Red Sonja PFs. Classic pose, and feminine and strikingly beautifu while still being powerful... the new Ivy PF is not good AT ALL

I'm struggling with it as I still very much like my original Ivy. My wife feels she won't go with my OG set of DC PFs as she is more realistic. If I sold my EX Ivy I think I'd be looking at a couple hundred to move to this one...thoughts?

The OG Green with Envy PF pulls at me more than this new Ivy PF.

Even though I have the Green with Envy PF in my collection ...to make a fair comparison, I look at my pics of her along with the pics of this new Ivy PF. I have to say ...the Green with Envy PF grabs my attention more.

So I wouldn't do it either. I wouldn't trade my OG variant with this new Ivy PF.

They released an Arkham Bats and Joker PF so they had the license. There was even rumor of a surprise 3rd Arkham PF (meaning the character choice would probably be a surprise to most of us). However, there must not have been as much demand for the line as Sideshow anticipated so we never saw that 3rd Arkham PF. I was actually hoping for an Arkham Scarecrow. I think that had the potential to look amazing.

Those statues were from arkham asylum not city. I have the joker, he's the only version of him I need in my collection, is a shame they didn't continue the line but prime 1 seem to be cleaning up with their line (in terms of quality). Anyway I like this Ivy but I'll stick with my green with envy. My dream would be a classic comic version or closer to the animated series

This unfortunately falls to economics for me. On New Years, if you told me there would be 7 new DC comic PFs before Comic Con, I'd laughed uncontrollably. But that is in fact true. Already having the first 5 on order and Green Arrow is a no doubt. Poison Ivy is on the wait and see list. For a minor character she already holds two spots in the collection.

Sideshow will start announcing SDCC on July 1st, preview night is the 18th. If there is even 3 more DC Comic PFs, I would be amazed. But with 7 in the first half of the year I have to keep a buffer.

Please don't mistake me, I know it could be more redo's of Catwoman and Batgirl, no doubt. But if it's Flash, Starfire, Robin, Martian Manhunter, Nightwing, etc. .... bets are I can't say no.

I hoping for pfs of new characters, life size busts and a classic comic version Superman lsf at comic con.

This unfortunately falls to economics for me. On New Years, if you told me there would be 7 new DC comic PFs before Comic Con, I'd laughed uncontrollably. But that is in fact true. Already having the first 5 on order and Green Arrow is a no doubt. Poison Ivy is on the wait and see list. For a minor character she already holds two spots in the collection.

Sideshow will start announcing SDCC on July 1st, preview night is the 18th. If there is even 3 more DC Comic PFs, I would be amazed. But with 7 in the first half of the year I have to keep a buffer.

Please don't mistake me, I know it could be more redo's of Catwoman and Batgirl, no doubt. But if it's Flash, Starfire, Robin, Martian Manhunter, Nightwing, etc. .... bets are I can't say no.

They way things are looking now, I’m not sure I’ll be hyped for SDCC

I'm not really feeling any of the new DC PFs. I haven't ordered a single one, and I doubt that will change.

I'm still excited for SDCC. Only because I get to see these PF's for myself. It'll be like seeing them in-hand ...and I can decide for myself which looks good and which doesn't.

I'm not really feeling any of the new DC PFs. I haven't ordered a single one, and I doubt that will change.

I'm pretty much in the same boat. The only exception for me is Wonder Woman. That's the only recent DC PF I have to say looks great. That said, I have the OG PF and I feel no need to replace it. I do like what we've seen so far of Green Arrow. However, we haven't seen a full reveal yet so there's still a chance that he's wearing chaps of some kind. :lol

Back