Premium Format Poison Ivy PF v3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is one flat butt. Girl must skip leg day.

No just a super low BF % for a female. Once again, no artistic liberties taken, 100% render of an actual fitness model. The first PF had nothing but artistic liberties - large globe like breast, huge hips, big ass and a skinny waist, the complete mirror opposite of this piece.

The choice of model is baffling, she represents easily less,than .1% of all female bodies, it's a very niche "look"

I know "Super Hero" but as many have said she is suppose to seduce the "Every man" and in no way does she look like the "Every woman" that men drool over.

I do like the piece, the choice is just baffling when assuming SSC would want to appeal to as many buyers as possible with a naked female (?!!?), no less.

the detail on this preview looks pretty nice..

Attachments

• 1125_previewbannePoisonIPF.jpg
    1125_previewbannePoisonIPF.jpg
    468.9 KB · Views: 121
A new angle showing more of her face. I like the face, but yeah, all those muscles are still there.

XLDACTI.jpg

Hmm.

I echo the above - It's an intriguing piece. The body choice is definitely a strange one / talking point.

The facial pose / sculpt is seductive (IMO).

I like the detail, but then you have this rather odd contrast with the over emphasised muscles and I agree therefore makes the body type more of a niche in terms of 'sex appeal', or better put a physique that is probably not going to appeal too many.

When you also consider that they are probably going to be charging $450 and compare it to the XM Ivy, which is truly stunning I wonder how well this will actually sell, especially to those who either had the previous version(s) and or the XM on order.

poisonivy02.jpg

:love

I'm not totally against her having muscles per se, but in the preview, they've (IMO) gone overboard and it looks too extreme for the character in question.

Hmm.

I echo the above - It's an intriguing piece. The body choice is definitely a strange one / talking point.

The facial pose / sculpt is seductive (IMO).

I like the detail, but then you have this rather odd contrast with the over emphasised muscles and I agree therefore makes the body type more of a niche in terms of 'sex appeal', or better put a physique that is probably not going to appeal too many.

When you also consider that they are probably going to be charging $450 and compare it to the XM Ivy, which is truly stunning I wonder how well this will actually sell, especially to those who either had the previous version(s) and or the XM on order.

poisonivy02.jpg

:love

I'm not totally against her having muscles per se, but in the preview, they've (IMO) gone overboard and it looks too extreme for the character in question.

$450? This will probably be in the $550 ball park.

I don't mind when it's something like XM, but with SS they just not have the quality to keep pushing up prices like they are doing.

This will not a 500/600 dollar statue (if EX), especially when you consider the consumer version probably will have a sculpt that is half as good as the in the example and may have issues with the ivy leaves and other details.

My Green with Envy was £240 from collectables direct, which is currently $320. That's about right, my Jane Foster PF was $499 but I used some points to bring that down somewhat, and while I really do like the piece, it was pushing it.

I was tempted by the Black Widow statue until they announced the price and joking aside this will be no doubt be the same. I love Poison Ivy, shes one of my favourite DC females, but the more I look at the preview image(s) the more the muscles on her back put me off, and with limited shelf space (like a lot of you I'm sure), there's really not much going for this to make me want to (potentially) spend £445.

I'm surprised so many of these have already gone up for PO and we haven't even had SDCC yet. We have Wonder Woman, Superman, Joker, Harley Quinn, Ivy going up next week, Daredevil, Magneto, and Batman.

Back