Premium Format Poison Ivy PF v3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another angle of her face

PoisonIvyPFContest.jpg

Fixed it for you. :devil

:lol ...Just kidding.

.....Maybe this should just be a bust.

Oh, you bad.

I love the face on this piece now, I'm just still apprehensive about the musculature. I'd have no issue with it if this were Red Sonja, Wonder Woman, She Hulk or Power Girl or Big Barda, but it just doesn't fit on Ivy.

Maybe once we see final pics, I will change my mind.

Oh, you bad.

I love the face on this piece now, I'm just still apprehensive about the musculature. I'd have no issue with it if this were Red Sonja, Wonder Woman, She Hulk or Power Girl or Big Barda, but it just doesn't fit on Ivy.

Maybe once we see final pics, I will change my mind.

:D

Yea, I stayed away from criticizing her portrait until I see more of it. Just couldn't tell before. But now ...I see the portrait is pretty nice.

I agree with you on the musculature. I've always thought it was too much for Ivy.

Ooo ...but love the idea if this was Big Barda.

That's a man's face with make up on and a wig if I ever did see one. This statue looks trans and I have zero issues with the trans community but a WOMAN from the comics should look like a SEXY WOMAN FROM THE COMICS. This new Poison Ivy statue needs a serious "feminizing" redesign. Look at that friggin jawline/jawbone and chin and muscles. And no butt. Butt just turns right into leg like on a man, no female curves to be seen. That's a man, baby!

It's too bad this turned out as it did. I actually don't think this would look terrible on display, but just doesn't work for me for a number of reasons. I have the Green w/Envy version, but that one is a little too exaggerated so had been hoping for something that would really nail the character. The print is very nice, so not sure why the didn't just stick with that design.

That's a man's face with make up on and a wig if I ever did see one. This statue looks trans and I have zero issues with the trans community but a WOMAN from the comics should look like a SEXY WOMAN FROM THE COMICS. This new Poison Ivy statue needs a serious "feminizing" redesign. Look at that friggin jawline/jawbone and chin and muscles. And no butt. Butt just turns right into leg like on a man, no female curves to be seen. That's a man, baby!

Don't tell me you own the first WW pf...lol

It's too bad this turned out as it did. I actually don't think this would look terrible on display, but just doesn't work for me for a number of reasons. I have the Green w/Envy version, but that one is a little too exaggerated so had been hoping for something that would really nail the character. The print is very nice, so not sure why the didn't just stick with that design.

I agree that this new Ivy is like the polar opposite of the green with envy - whereas that one was very stylized and unrealistic, I feel the new version is very realistic. I get why people don't like it but I think she is far more attractive than:

Don't tell me you own the first WW pf...lol

I hated the first WW but it was such a popular piece. I honestly couldn't understand why it got so much praise- the face was ugly and unfeminine and there were no curves. Now that statue looked like a man IMO, at least this Ivy looks like a buff woman lol

I don't think the face looks too bad at all. I think maybe at glance for the first 1 or 2 seconds you can't tell cause of the combo of the hair parted on the side and muscular back it obviously looks like a woman to me. Plus has anyone considered that there might be another head? Cause it looks like the vibes around her neck might make for a seam.

Whether or not you like this version of Ivy is kind of moot because we know SS will make another one down the road.. Along with another Harley and all the other A-Listers... A given these statues don't have an edition size of 10,000, new versions will probably come sooner then we think.

Whether or not you like this version of Ivy is kind of moot because we know SS will make another one down the road.. Along with another Harley and all the other A-Listers... A given these statues don't have an edition size of 10,000, new versions will probably come sooner then we think.

I haven't bought anything Sideshow in 2 years. I would buy a new Catwoman PF if she was curvy and stunningly beautiful but I'm worried with the new DC PFs from what I've seen. Wonder Woman is great and Supes would be great if he had his classic red trunks. The rest of the new PFs have really not been very good at all imo. Hopefully Sideshow gets it together with CW and they make her feminine and beautiful to appeal to a wide array of collectors

I haven't bought anything Sideshow in 2 years. I would buy a new Catwoman PF if she was curvy and stunningly beautiful but I'm worried with the new DC PFs from what I've seen. Wonder Woman is great and Supes would be great if he had his classic red trunks. The rest of the new PFs have really not been very good at all imo. Hopefully Sideshow gets it together with CW and they make her feminine and beautiful to appeal to a wide array of collectors

I'm guessing the 2x 1/3 Prime 1 Catwoman pieces aren't to your liking?

I'm guessing the 2x 1/3 Prime 1 Catwoman pieces aren't to your liking?

I don't collect 1/3 but if I had the space to, I would. Prime 1 is doing amazing work. They even got her boots right (I can't stand manly chunky boots on CW). The whole Arkham Prime 1 piece is gorgeous and feminine. The way CW should be

I don't collect 1/3 but if I had the space to, I would. Prime 1 is doing amazing work. They even got her boots right (I can't stand manly chunky boots on CW). The whole Arkham Prime 1 piece is gorgeous and feminine. The way CW should be

And imo their 1/3 Hush Poison Ivy truly puts Sideshows to shame.

Back