Premium Format Poison Ivy PF v3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$585
$570

Blog up

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/blog/go-green-and-pre-order-the-poison-ivy-premium-format-figure/

EX_01_300487_Poison_ivy_PF_202602.jpg
SSC PF Poison Ivy 02.jpg
EX_03_300487_Poison_ivy_PF_20121-7.jpg
300487_Poison_ivy_26.jpg

Not a fan of this one. Actually, I'm saving a lot of money because I'm not getting any of the 4 statues listed in the above picture. Maybe I'm starting to lose interest in this hobby...Joker looks good too but the prices and quality control are going in the wrong direction for me.

Not a fan of this one. Actually, I'm saving a lot of money because I'm not getting any of the 4 statues listed in the above picture. Maybe I'm starting to lose interest in this hobby...Joker looks good too but the prices and quality control are going in the wrong direction for me.

Same here. I'm a huge Batman collector and I'm not interested in any of these. The prices are insane for what you are getting. I'm more interested in the Tweeterhead statues at this point. I moved up to PF's from 1/6 statues years ago and now I seem to be regressing back down.

$585 is pathetic, this is about as basic as you can get for a PF. As an Ivy collector, I will get it, but all this does is make me pass on other statues I may have purchased from SS. They get to gouge me for one statue a year lol.

good lord what a butt ****ing ugly statue. the swap out head is even worse that main one. what the hell is happening to SS PF's?

Not a fan... the ex head belongs in the Gotham Nightmare series they are doing

I was also interested in the four teased way back when and am passing on all of them.... as well as Daredevil and Elektra

The only thing SS has announced that i'm interested in now is their X-Men PFs.

I’m getting Harley and Joker (they’re 2 of the very few remaining characters left that I don’t have that I want) but the other 2....nah. Not a fan of Batman at all and while I certainly don’t think the Ivy is as bad as some here are going on about 1) she’s not a character I’d buy anyway and 2) $585 for that is pretty brutal. It’s a very basic statue and just not worth anywhere near that price.

I get that the P1 Hush Ivy statue will cost almost double this one, but it’s easily 2x better too. Hell, more than that.

Even though she's almost naked, the statue just doesn't look sexy to me... flat butt and fairly small chest... for a character that's all about sex appeal, this statue is defiantly lacking.. Same thing with Harley...

To me ...this is the only good angle of her. You can see her face and you can't see her round stomach.

300487_Poison_ivy_25.jpg

Power Girl is the only sexy dc female i need. And i can almost guarantee those bewbs on this prototype wont be like the production piece lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I liked this, liked. Something off with her boobs and the wife agrees. Rest of her physique doesnt match her back either.

I am scratching my head wondering why anyone would pay close to $600 for this when they can get the P1 for $1200.

Great SS made a coh ex. It looks ok. But uh... for about 600.00 shipped no thanks. Money saved again. Back in the days everything was a must have. Today not so much which is a good thing with prices, bigger Es, saturation, and some of these life like real people in costumes style doesn’t always work.

I liked this, liked. Something off with her boobs and the wife agrees. Rest of her physique doesnt match her back either.

Exactly. My sentiments as well.

That's the part I hate the most ...that the rest of her physique doesn't match her back. Because of that, I believe this statue only has one good viewing point. This one ...

300487_Poison_ivy_01.jpg

$585...for that? :lol

The new DC PF line has been one huge disappointment after another. It started great with Wonder Woman, then went downhill from there. Supes was good but he should've had his red trunks to break up his blue suit. The rest of the new DC PFs have been complete disasters with bizarre poses and strange and unflattering designs. Just not good AT ALL. Here's hoping Sideshow redeems themselves with a stunning new feminine and gorgeous Catwoman PF but I wouldn't bet on it. SMH on what the design team is smoking at Sideshow lately. Too much competition in this market for anything less than flawless designs :slap

Back