Plo Koon soon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After the double whammy of Jabba & friends and those crazy Endor rebels, I am really excited for Plo. Aside from Maul, I can't remember the last SW 12" that showed up, UPS battered, on my doorstep.:chew

I got my notice too, I wish this was a little further off since I was hoping to catch up on the missing figures in the other lines.

I had to cancel the Endor Troopers, so it feels like it's been a while since I opened a new 12" figure. I'm looking forward to adding this one to my little Jedi shelf.

I can't wait to see how those paint apps. survived production. Hopefully we'll get production shots in the newsletter.

Someone on the exclusive waitlist should be getting a nice surprise soon. I cancelled mine as soon as that 10-15 day email arrived. I had forgotten that this one was still floating around.

I may pick up the regular version for $30 bucks (shipped) from someone here selling it around December... :monkey3

Not to scare anyone but the one at CIV was broke. One of the ear things and things on the side of the mouth had both broke off.

It prolly was dropped or fell down on the ride over... I am not too worried.

Or maybe Dave bumped into it and knocked over while he was talking pictures for rebelscum. ;)

I know the ones at SDCC were the prototypes, so I think Plo would be too. Tom Gilliland said they were made of of resin or something and not plastic so it would seem more likely it would break than the final production figures. They'll probably just super-glue it together again. :lol

Buttmunch said:
I know the ones at SDCC were the prototypes, so I think Plo would be too. Tom Gilliland said they were made of of resin or something and not plastic so it would seem more likely it would break than the final production figures. They'll probably just super-glue it together again. :lol

Seeing as though we now have a 15 day notice for Plo, it should be the production figure at CIV.

I'm looking forward to Plo too, despite the odd exclusive. Didn't get any of the notices yet though. I'm not such a big fan him, and I remember that I was pretty tired of getting one Jedi after the other back then, but Plo promises to be an interesting sculpt, quite different from all those 'human' Jedi.

Alice Adrenochrome said:
I'm looking forward to Plo too, despite the odd exclusive. Didn't get any of the notices yet though. I'm not such a big fan him, and I remember that I was pretty tired of getting one Jedi after the other back then, but Plo promises to be an interesting sculpt, quite different from all those 'human' Jedi.

I was hesitant about the EU exclusive as well---- but once on the Exclusive train it's hard to jump off. It'll also be nice timing as I grabbed a Ki-Adi Mundi (finally) that's been customized so I could start thinking about creating a 1/6 scale Jedi Council diorama to match my 3 3/4" one... (which I recently added the comic two-pack figure of Quilan Vos).

Now--- who can help on constructing those 1/6 scale Jedi chairs?--- Or are they going to be announced at CIV? Hmmmmmmmmmmmm:cool:

Smudger9 said:
Seeing as though we now have a 15 day notice for Plo, it should be the production figure at CIV.

Nope. At SDCC they had the prototype Anakin on display and we had had Anakin for months. I'm not saying the Plo isn't a production figure, but based on that experience I'd say its the Proto.

The Plo they have is production I think, they came back with a new one in a box today after I told them it was broken.

Sideshow, will you be posting updated pictures of this figure days before shipping ???

Where is the love for Plo?

Anybody have any new shots of this upcoming Jedi?

:confused:

TOE said:
Sideshow, will you be posting updated pictures of this figure days before shipping ???

Not likely, which wouldn't be bad. The previous 2 aliens have not had updated photos after production, Kit Fisto and Bib Fortuna, both were the same as the protos so there was no need for update. Unless there is significant difference, I wouldn't bank on Plo shots.

orbitingx said:
Where is the love for Plo?

Anybody have any new shots of this upcoming Jedi?

:confused:

Yeah, I want to see if they changed the outfit at all!

The nice thing about getting an alien character from SS is the fact that they at least LOOK like their onscreen characters, unlike the humans.

Dave you're throwing around a lot of negativity in the Star Wars threads of late, nothing positive to say?

Back