Please Standardise to 1:4 Scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The only way to stop 1:5 scale is if people that want 1:4 scale comiquettes not buying 1:5 scale statues. I stopped. Not getting Thanos either due to scale.

I was just wondering, if a 1/5 comiquette is made of a character will a 1/4 comiquette still be made in the future to complement the other 1/4 pieces?

Thanks.

Taking a guess (remember, I am not a part of the creative team, so I don't know for sure), I'd assume the popularity of the character and how well the other versions sold (be it the Premium Format, or the Comiquette, or LSB, or diorama, etc) will help to dictate in how many different formats a character will appear.

Taking a guess (remember, I am not a part of the creative team, so I don't know for sure), I'd assume the popularity of the character and how well the other versions sold (be it the Premium Format, or the Comiquette, or LSB, or diorama, etc) will help to dictate in how many different formats a character will appear.

Thanks for the response Dusty, that would be great to know if that both 1/5 won't restrict the 1/4 comiquettes from coming out. I really like them to go right next to my PFs from Marvel and other lines. Cheers.

Bump to the top for VEX. Here is where you can voice your displeasure about the scale of comiquettes.

The only way to stop 1:5 scale is if people that want 1:4 scale comiquettes not buying 1:5 scale statues. I stopped. Not getting Thanos either due to scale.

Good. I will stop buying all 1/5 scale statues too.

1/4 upwards only.

Support the cause!

Personally...1/5 or smaller to me seem like "toys" and not high end collectibles. Its amazing what a few inches will do to a statue. I wont collect anything under 1/4 no matter how cool it is...just my rule.

Chris

Bump to the top for VEX. Here is where you can voice your displeasure about the scale of comiquettes.

Make them all 1/4 scale or larger. 1/5 scale is too small. I will join in and not buy any 1/5 or smaller polystone/mixed media products.

Its amazing what a few inches will do to a statue. I wont collect anything under 1/4 no matter how cool it is...just my rule.

1/5 scale is too small. I will join in and not buy any 1/5 or smaller polystone/mixed media products.
Same voice here. I stopped buying 1/5th a little over a year ago...X-Men characters are my #1 want and I didn't preorder any of the 1/5th comiquettes.

I figured complaining nonstop about it wasn't getting us anywhere so I would speak to Sideshow with my wallet.

1/4th or nothing.

Back