PLEASE READ.... Where is Hurricane?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well just to keep folks informed on Glens progress....

Unfortunately I can not give you good news.

Glenn goes back to hospital in the morning after a setback. It maybe rupturing of the scar from the tumour he had resently or maybe that another tumor has grown, it is unclear at the moment.

I can not find any words to convey what I want to say... only good luck for tomorrow Glenn......

Update on Glenn:

Yes mate. Well he has had yet more tests :( he had yet another biopsy taken and now they just wait again...

Focusing on the Vaders is helping Glenn..... he has really gone to town on his newest ones are gonna be INSANE...hes trying to chemically etch sheet stainless steel for the belt buckles and the spikes on the neck bracket used to be pins, but hes using his mini lathe to machine the pins other ends the head bit into spikes as the pins were too sharp and way off accurate, hes taking pictures of all hes doing so when hes fit there will be huge posts and photos.

Update on Glenn:

Yes mate. Well he has had yet more tests :( he had yet another biopsy taken and now they just wait again...

Focusing on the Vaders is helping Glenn..... he has really gone to town on his newest ones are gonna be INSANE...hes trying to chemically etch sheet stainless steel for the belt buckles and the spikes on the neck bracket used to be pins, but hes using his mini lathe to machine the pins other ends the head bit into spikes as the pins were too sharp and way off accurate, hes taking pictures of all hes doing so when hes fit there will be huge posts and photos.

Thanks for the update Mark.

I have written a couple of comments in the Main Custom Thread, while I am almost embarrassed to write such comments and I am normally reserved in my opinions as such, I felt I had to vioce my issue/opinion on waiting since the 29th September 2010 for items and replies.
(My items were completed and were to be posted).

See:- (also a few pages back in this thread)

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31473&page=145

I understand this may not put me in favourable light with some members and I do not mean to be offensive or cold hearted, but I would just like Glen to at least get back to our messages when he logs on every month or so.

No. I do understand Manticore it is very frustrating and I assure you I will do my best to get an update from you. I am not going to try to justify why he has not given you any updates or make you feel bad for asking but I will do my best to get you some info on your custom my friend.

Thanks, Mark, I appreciate that, also more so for not having a negative view of myself. (I hope..lol)

I have a lot of respect for you and fellow board members, including Hurricane, who contribute, assist and inspire us all.

I get overwhelmed at times (and entertained at times), reading the various threads and seeing the custom works on here, intimidated by the quality and volume (for lack of a better word) of the projects etc. I do have a tendency to lurk in the threads..lol

But,l do feel like an a__hole for each time I say something about Hurricane not just due to his circumstances but probably because I also admire his work.

Chad

Right quick update on Hurricane...

We have news of sorts , basically the scarring from his op is infected and has 'growths' reappearing, he has had another cystoscopy which showed this and a biopsy was taken. So Steph and Glenn are still left hanging thumb twiddling yet again.

I can not imagine how frustrating this must be for them.

Mark

Oh. Can't imagine how worrying it must be. Hope it comes good. Best wishes for Glenn

Dorg let Glenn know i'm thinking of him, if he needs someone to vent to, i'm always around (he knows this already, but cant hurt to remind him)

Just hope to all hell that everything gets sorted out, and everything goes the way we all wish it will :)

Doc

I don't know Glenn, but please let him know I'm keeping him and his family in my thoughts and prayers. I can't imagine what they're going through. :(

Sounds like Glenn is having a really tough time, I had no idea before... :(

I wish Glenn the best of luck with everything, and I hope things can get sorted out nicely when all is said and done.

Back