please help ssfreaks background changed

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For those that don't like it - please climb back into your horse and buggy and giddy-up back to the 20th century. If you have to scroll - you have a crappy monitor.

I love it! :banana

And I'm Amish!!! :D

3721765309_12b6c9c8a4.jpg

Seriously though - the left column will be for ads (like it is on most other forums). This thing has gotten too expensive to run with just Sideshow affiliation - so look for more ads in the near future.

Seriously though - the left column will be for ads (like it is on most other forums). This thing has gotten too expensive to run with just Sideshow affiliation - so look for more ads in the near future.

No problem with that.:cool:

Also, Dave, As it was suggest to you many times before, I think you should charge an annual fee for some account privilege here(bigger PM box space,bigger avatar or signature,privilege to sell here..stuff like that).

Totally understandable. But I would prefer to pay for 'patronage' status (I've seen other boards do this, but not any I frequent). Patrons could maybe have non-Sideshow ads hidden, and be able to maybe choose a less obnoxious theme. :monkey3

As it was suggest to you many times before, I think you should charge an annual fee for some account privilege here(bigger PM box space,bigger avatar or signature,privilege to sell here..stuff like that).

:lecture :lecture :lecture

I have been saying for the last couple years, just do it already Dave!

No problem with that.:cool:

Also, Dave, As it was suggest to you many times before, I think you should charge an annual fee for some account privilege here(bigger PM box space,bigger avatar or signature,privilege to sell here..stuff like that).

I would rather pay to have those features. I would also like to see a special room for the VIP members. By that I mean the people who are willing to shell out the money get access only. It works on another board I am on. Also DAVE. If you need money sir don't scrap the T-shirt idea. :duh Easy money for the boards. I love this board. I want to see it blossom! I think much much better marketing decisions could be made.

I would rather pay to have those features. I would also like to see a special room for the VIP members. By that I mean the people who are willing to shell out the money get access only. It works on another board I am on. Also DAVE. If you need money sir don't scrap the T-shirt idea. :duh Easy money for the boards. I love this board. I want to see it blossom! I think much much better marketing decisions could be made.

Will there be "dancers" in the VIP room?

I am on other forums that have secret access areas for confirmed age/status appropriate. One of them has a thread for risque photos (they do not go far with it), and another has both a public area FOR POLITICAL DISCUSSION...and a secret area for more intensive discussions.

If sideshowcollectors.com does a hidden "members only" section, I want an invite.

Back