please help ssfreaks background changed

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
photo-bombing-195-funny-600x400-600x400.jpg

For those that don't like it - please climb back into your horse and buggy and giddy-up back to the 20th century. If you have to scroll - you have a crappy monitor.

well, it tripped me up at first, but now that I've been on for 15 minutes or so - I like the changes.

The green actually goes well with the board. Also, nice little addition of Vader and the Rocketeer in the images at the top.

Keep up the good work!!

Someone broke the board! This is why we can't have nice things!

I kid, I like it, nice job!

ohI didnt do it.. someone changed the look .. you hearing me dudes.. .. but now I am the scape goat so they will get away with it... you hearing me sculley.... the truth is out there....

Last edited:
For those that don't like it - please climb back into your horse and buggy and giddy-up back to the 20th century.

The 20th century is when crappy designs like this were rampant across the web. A time when 'hey that looks cool' would prevail over usability.

The web has evolved to a point where we expect clean, usable designs as opposed to sensory overload. We're spoiled and expect to not only find the the information we seek quickly, but also not have our eyes explode in the process.

uscmbuzz should be banned for this. :emperor

Back