Please Help Me Welcome A new Member to my Family

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mobeill

Super Freak
Reaction score
The Best statue I have ever seen. Big Thank You to JAWS!!!
DSCN0619.jpg

DSCN0616.jpg

DSCN0615.jpg

DSCN0613.jpg

DSCN0612.jpg

its amazing the how big your eyes get when you unpack one of those sukers for the first time isnt it?

.. if you havent seen one in person, you really cant appreciate the impact of that piece ...

congrats :rock

its amazing the how big your eyes get when you unpack one of those sukers for the first time isnt it?

.. if you havent seen one in person, you really cant appreciate the impact of that piece ...

congrats :rock

Absolutely. I took the base out and said, "huh, that's pretty light." Then I unwrapped the HULK, and stood there in awe for a few seconds. I went to pick him up, and almost gave myself a hernia, misjudging his weight horribly. So I bended the old knees and went in and got him out. When he was on his base he took over the room. Truly a Definitive piece for the character. I'm so happy with him, Thanks!

Ok I now regret selling him. Will you please send him back. Thanks.

:)

It really is a great piece. I just did not really have the room for him. With the PF Conan and Indiana coming out somebody had to go and the Hulk was my only non movie PF. I am so glad that you love the piece and it is a comfort for me to know that he has found a happy home. He will be missed.

Ok I now regret selling him. Will you please send him back. Thanks.

:)

It really is a great piece. I just did not really have the room for him. With the PF Conan and Indiana coming out somebody had to go and the Hulk was my only non movie PF. I am so glad that you love the piece and it is a comfort for me to know that he has found a happy home. He will be missed.

LOL! He's mine Now! I don't think I could ever part with this. Thanks so much JAWS!!You Rule!

congratz.

cute kid :)

Thanks! My wife, who once called the X-men vs. Sentinel 1 UGLY(yeah I know, right?) called this the greatest thing she has ever seen. We are both proud to give this little green boy a home!

Back