please delete

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: anyone want to do a joe themed contest?

i would say either?

That's great then. I am moving house next week, but i have a couple of HT Thor light armour bodies coming, and i have an idea for a new take on a cool Cobra baddie.
It will require a custom headsculpt though. Which i will have to do myself, lol.
Count me in for this.
It's just the kind of project i need right now.

yea..either..just something that isnt store bought or "Done" before...i want to see a really cool, kick butt custom that no one else has seen or done...lol...the more cooler, the better.....nothing can be wrong..i just don't want a head swap or a body swap..you know what i mean? really want some thought into these..i know you guys can kick it out of the field..i've seen what you all can do....

gimme a few days to catch up on stuff and get things sorted out...no rush on this yet...and you will have plenty of time to do something...at least a month or so probably....thoughts on the contest length? 2 weeks? month? longer? let me know your thoughts...
i want this to be a contest of the people, for the people.....;)

a month maybe? some of us might need to order stuff & shipping to the UK can take over a couple weeks!

A month is good. I have something on my table that I haven't shown before. It has been done once or twice, but not overkill. I can definitely finish it in one month.

I'm in...got a few things I'm working on ;)

Time frame may be my issue but I support this as an ongoing thing to "keep the spirit alive"

Is there a reveal date? Like, I think we should not be able to see all the submissions until after a winner is announced. Just an idea.

Yep, send the pics with description but no names.

I volunteer to participate in the contest, but I would to show a simple kitbash.

I'd be showing off old stuff but in outdoor-sy like settings.

let me figure some stuff out still..just really busy this week....i know i know..bad timing on my part...
here's my thoughts tho..

-at least a month to do it..if not a bit longer for those slackers(you all know who you are....;)...)
-new stuff that hasnt been shown or seen on the web....it can be something that you are already working on...just hadnt shown it....meaning, i have to create a whole new thing, since i always post WIP pics...lol...

- not sure about the judging yet....i think random may be the most fair....but working out details on things like that...so stay tuned..no worries tho...will make it fair..

- you can show "Secretive" shots if you want to, but don't have to...no full reveals until the deadline...

- anyone can enter...here, OSW guys..FB people i know..etc...as long as they are mostly on here...

- getting some cool things set up as prizes..something REALLY cool that Dan from TA suggested...so shhhhhh....no hints!!

- anything you post/enter here...you can enter on the TA thread as well, as long as 1: it hasnt been entered there before and 2: it's after our contest....

- ummmm...that is all...stay tuned....
- thanks!!!

and to be really cool....anyone who needs a suit from me(a new one..nothing that we are dealing with now, no destro/scarlet)....can have a special discount...for the suit for the contest only....i'll take 15 percent off anything that i can do....but i better see it entered in the contest....just warning ya! lol...

Last edited:
Back