please delete

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: anyone want to do a joe themed contest?

In theory yes... its a good idea & would like to be involved but time & money (more so money) are issues.
I still have major anxiety issues & my depression was bad until recently which was why I cancelled storm shadow & destro + sold half my troopers & both my snipers...
Would have sold my entire collection but my girlfriend wouldnt let me for which I am very grateful!
Anyway, thats why I have been fairly absent lately.
Back on topic... good idea!

Great idea Rogue! I will join too! Problem I have is the difficulty of making the clothing and thats where you come in rogue. I think this will showcase multi-talented people here. Let's crack on!

I might have one figure than needs a few finishing touches.

Dont know if any of you know James Kavanaugh Jr. Author of the 2nd gen RAH guide (97-2007)
but he would be cool with being a judge, could be based on more than just the final look of the custom
It could be about more than that... could also be for the non heavy hitters to encourage more people to
be involved.
Met him at the UK Joe Con (RORC) last year, really awesome guy. Here is a link to his book:
https://generalsjoes.com/reviews/2011/miscellaneous/rahc_guide.html

I feel like the opposite, if it's based on pure skill it'll be EF, or KD. I'm just a big fan of how Galacti does his contests and just does it by random.

I feel like the opposite, if it's based on pure skill it'll be EF, or KD. I'm just a big fan of how Galacti does his contests and just does it by random.

It doesnt have to be pure skill.

yep, thats the whole point... it can be judged that way not on talent!
if you saw his costume at RORC last year you would know he would be a perfect judge for fun...

Well, since I was *****ing about the lack of customs being put out lately on another thread, I really need to put my money where my mouth is and enter. So count me in. No expectation to win, just want to get things moving on the board again.

Yeah **** it, bring on the judge lets do it. I wouldnt mind kicking in a few bucks for a bigger prize!

i have a few people i need to talk to about some things..get some more ideas, prizes maybe...gimme a few days to get things sorted out..first day of school today..so it's hectic here lol....but feel free to start on anything tho..or prepping...

anyone who needs a suit...drop me a line...

Back