Please Check your Alien Queen Diorama.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you think Sideshow comes up with retail prices out of thin air? Detail costs money. More detail costs more money. You are paying for a certain level of detail, not perfection. If you think the price is too high, you can always choose not to buy. That's one reason many collectibles will never be produced.

Well, in my opinion, for the asked price, I want quality, what use the details are, if figure/statue/maquette falls apart after a year, or even better, comes to me faulty because of ????ty quality control!
I think that prices ARE too high, and I choose not to buy.....$150+ for a figure is already much, but add shipping, custom charges and all the crap that international buyers go trough, no way it's cheap, or even acceptable!

Not to mention some of their moves on Predator helmets, problems with IronMan bust, decision to recycle some of their products without any further effort to offer something new....etc.

I'm waaaay offtopic. :(

Back