Please! Can XM just have it's own area somewhere on this forum???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The fact that the man who owns this board, and makes the decisions, hasn't read any of the 16 pages of arguing has nothing to do with this thread?
Yeah, ok...

Not lazy... Just practical.

Apparently you feel XM would fail if it had it's own section... or that you would somehow get lost trying to find it... Because you have yet to make a good reason for it not to have it's own thread other then... "You can use the search tools provided to you"

Again I say... Some not ALL of the people who are against the idea seem to have some other motive... Because they seem to be getting the most emotional

I point to you as Case A.

Oh you're lazy, that's not debatable.

You're assertion that I'd be worried about XM failing or any other notion if it had it's own section is absurd, almost as absurd as you trying to restructure this forum due to being lazy.

Me finding this entertaining and comedic gold does not make it emotional at all either. :lol

The fact that the man who owns this board, and makes the decisions, hasn't read any of the 16 pages of arguing has nothing to do with this thread?
Yeah, ok...

The OP and the discussion thereafter has never been about the owner and whether he's read the Sunday comics or this thread at all. Try to keep up buddy.

Thread title suggests the forum owner might be important in this discussion...

'Please! Can XM just have it's own area somewhere on this forum???'

Anyway I wasn't talking directly to you.
You took it upon yourself to quote me with a question so back off 'buddy'.

Last edited:
I like XM and have 2 of their statues on Pre-Order.
But If XM gets there own section on here then all the Major Companies should have their own section and this site would be arranged the same way as Statueforum. As many has said.
Not saying it's a good thing or a bad thing. Just what it would be.
It would be an entire site overhaul.
Just can't see that happening.

Forum owner being important in any discussion here is implied and obvious, he owns the site. :lol
Actually general statue discussion isn't really Daves thing and you will rarely see him here, pretty sure he's more into his figures.
A discussion of what area any given product or company should be in is irrelevant without his input as he is the only one to make those decisions.

Good Lord! 17 pages generated because for two days of SGCC peeps flooded the first two pages of the Mavel section to enjoy the pics of the XM pieces? :huh

Was all this necessary? :cuckoo:The first page is back to normal already.

You guys play nice, I'm officially out.

Oh you're lazy, that's not debatable.

You're assertion that I'd be worried about XM failing or any other notion if it had it's own section is absurd, almost as absurd as you trying to restructure this forum due to being lazy.

Me finding this entertaining and comedic gold does not make it emotional at all either. :lol

You can say that this is entertaining and comedic gold (not sure how a discussion on adding another section is all that funny or entertaining) but the way you carry on makes it seem more then that. So that makes you either Intellectually Childish or dishonest.... I can't decide which.

That's cool... I like XM also.. I visited the Wolverine and Magneto thread several times back when the first came up... Would still visit all of them if they had their own section... In fact it would be easier down the road to look at some of those threads after they become less popular (the threads not the company or it's product.)

I'm indifferent to the idea. It wouldn't bother me one way or the other. I will say it may seem to some like members are being segregated. It may be how SF does it but I prefer the freaks forum myself. Again I understand your sentiments as well as yankees. I don't see wrong in either view points. Just a difference of opinion. I'm down for whatever if anything even changes at all

I'm indifferent to the idea. It wouldn't bother me one way or the other. I will say it may seem to some like members are being segregated. It may be how SF does it but I prefer the freaks forum myself. Again I understand your sentiments as well as yankees. I don't see wrong in either view points. Just a difference of opinion. I'm down for whatever if anything even changes at all

I did not think it was a big deal... Did not know it use to be a debate in regards to Hot Toys. Did not expect the reaction it got from some.

Oh well.

I like XM taking over the SS thread :)

Not surprised ;)

You can say that this is entertaining and comedic gold (not sure how a discussion on adding another section is all that funny or entertaining) but the way you carry on makes it seem more then that. So that makes you either Intellectually Childish or dishonest.... I can't decide which.

What you call 'carrying on' I call 'calling a spade a spade'. :D The amusement comes from you wanting to cast out XM fans (even though the majority of them are SSC fans as well :lol ) under the guise that it's somehow beneficial to this forum. Since you can't fathom that, I'd offer you're the intellectually challenged and clearly very lazy one - which is really what this is all about. Well, that and the XM butt hurt. :)

If you saw a patron at a local restaurant wearing this shirt, would you complain to management to try and get them kicked out or would you just leave?

i_love_xm_tshirt-r1d8c3e01403b4133934f760994636aba_8nfnq_324.jpg

What you call 'carrying on' I call 'calling a spade a spade'. :D The amusement comes from you wanting to cast out XM fans (even though the majority of them are SSC fans as well :lol ) under the guise that it's somehow beneficial to this forum. Since you can't fathom that, I'd offer you're the intellectually challenged and clearly very lazy one - which is really what this is all about. Well, that and the XM butt hurt. :)
Cast them out? What is he, Gandolf? He's suggesting their own thread, not banishment from the website.

Back